Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show Announces NEW Family Meal & Daily Food Specials & Lower Food Costs
February 5-13, State Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg PA.
HARRISBURG, PA – -(Ammoland.com)- For the first time, the Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show, presented by Outdoor Channel and Comcast, will feature NEW Family Meal Specials and Daily Food Specials to help lower the cost for everyone attending the Show.
“We know how hard it is to feed a family, especially in these tough economic times. That’s why we put together an offering of family and other food specials,” says Chris O'Hara, Event Director.
“We tried to add something for everyone, families, kids and adults, and make the prices better than in the past,” added O’Hara.
NEW Family Meal Specials & Daily Food Specials include:
- $20 Everyday Family Bundle served every day at Hitching Post, North Lobby Grill, Keystone Café, Sunset Strip, North Expo, South Expo and Lower Spine Café. Includes: four hot dogs, four (12 oz.) sodas, & choice of four either potato chips or 100-calorie cookie pack.
- $10 Everyday Family Bundle served every day at Hitching Post, North Lobby Grill, Keystone Café, Sunset Strip, North Expo, South Expo and Lower Spine Café Includes: two hot dogs, two (12 oz.) sodas, & choice of two either potato chips or 100-calorie cookie pack.
- $3.50 Kid's Special at participating locations. Includes: one PB&J or hot
dog, one milk or (eight-oz.) soda, and one pack of cookies or potato chips.
- $7.00 Daily Specials in the second floor cafeteria. Includes: daily entrée, potato chips & eight-oz. Pepsi.
- $7.00 Beer & Bratwurst every day in the second floor cafeteria.
- $6.00 Beer & Pretzel Specials at participating locations.
Includes:12 oz. beer with a Philly-style pretzel.
- $2.00 Bottled Water served at all beer portable locations.
In addition, beer-battered fish sandwiches will be sold exclusively in the two concessions located in the Fishing Hall.
Also, the NEW Sportsman’s Lounge in the General Merchandise Outpost (Northwest Hall) will feature wild game dishes, sandwiches and an additional beverage station with plenty of seating.
For more information on exhibitors, a complete schedule of entertainment, seminar speakers, contests, and how to buy tickets on line for the 2011 Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show, log onto www.easternsportshow.com.
Other Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show sponsors include: Thompson/Center Arms, Cabela’s, Chevrolet and Michael Waddell’s Bone Collector.
The Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show presented by Outdoor Channel and Comcast, now in its 56th year, has grown to be the largest outdoor hunting and fishing event of its kind in North America. With more than 1,200 exhibitors, The Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show brings the passion for the outdoors–indoors–by bringing outdoor sports enthusiasts of all ages from across the country to view the latest and best in hunting and fishing gear, shop for ATV’s and RV’s and plan & book hunting and fishing trips with outfitters & charters from around the world. The Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show also offers a wide range of seminars presented by experts along with hunting- and fishing-related contests and family-oriented entertainment.