101 Reasons To Buy An ARMALITE Rifle
Geneseo, IL – -(Ammoland.com)- There are many reasons to buy a firearm.
During the year 2011, we will share 101 of OUR reasons to buy the best: ArmaLite.
- ArmaLite’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Armalite’s AR-10 lower receivers are forged 7175-T73 aluminum,
not weaker billet aluminum.
- All ArmaLite rifles are made in America.
- ArmaLite is owned by a veteran, not a conglomerate.
- ArmaLite’s great customer service.
- All ArmaLite rifles come standard with M4 feed ramps.
- The ArmaLite AR-10 SuperSASS has an adjustable gas system
that accommodates suppressed and unsuppressed fire.
- The ArmaLite SPR Mod 1’s forged, one-piece upper receiver/rail
system comes with exclusive detachable side and bottom rails.
- The ArmaLite AR-24 pistol’s slide, frame and barrel are fully
machined from ordnance steel forging to provide the strongest
and best possible slide to frame fit on the market.
- The AR-30’s octagonal receiver and V-block bedding eliminate
movement of the action.
AR Stands For ArmaLite: Accept No Substitutes.
ArmaLite has one of the broadest product lines in the firearms industry. We manufacture and sell semiautomatic rifles in a variety of calibers including 5.56mm and 7.62mm, long range super-accurate bolt action rifles in calibers including .308 Winchester, .300 Winchester Magnum, .338 Lapua, and 50 BMG, and classic 9mm pistols.Visit: www.armalite.com
WOW, that's the funniest thing that I've read in some time. It was a joke wasn't it?! I'm a former Special Forces operator and current gunsmith that is just starting to build their own guns, but for the past 10 years I've fixed what others screwed up. I saw an awful lot of Armalites in my shop because their customer service was HORRIBLE!!! I personally had one of their guns that I bought new, an AR-10. The 2nd biggest piece of crap that I ever owned. In case you're wondering a Damn Wesson revolver takes top honors. I sold them… Read more »