Delaware Fish And Wildlife Enforcement Releases Roundup Of Recent Arrests
DOVER, Delaware –-(Ammoland.com)- The DNREC Division of Fish and Wildlife Enforcement Section today released the following recent arrests:
· John P. Bachand, age 41, of Lewes, was arrested on Feb. 14 and charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and loitering to solicit sex in an incident at Courseys Pond near Felton. Bachand was released pending trial.
· Michael L. Dale, age 47, of Smyrna, was arrested on Feb. 13 and charged with operating a motor vehicle off of established roadways and cutting/removing plants from a state refuge without a permit in an incident at Woodland Beach Wildlife Area. Dale was ordered to unload wood he had cut from his truck and leave it in the wildlife area.
· Roger G. Clarke, age 68, of Dagsboro, and Betty G. Jean, age 55, were arrested on Feb. 13 and charged with loitering to engage in sex/soliciting another to engage in sex in an incident on state-owned property at Haven Lake in Milford. Clarke and Jean were fined and released.
· John W. Whitby, age 40, of Laurel, was arrested on Feb. 10 on a warrant for unpaid fines for fish and wildlife violations. Whitby was remanded to the Sussex County Correctional Institution in lieu of $100 cash bail.
· Paul M. Hullinger, age 52, of Middletown, was arrested on Feb. 8 and charged with damaging state property and operating a motor vehicle off of established roadways in an incident on the C&D Canal Wildlife Area. Hullinger was fined and released.
Citizens are encouraged to report fish and wildlife violations to the Delaware Fish and Wildlife Enforcement Section at 302-739-4580.