Wyoming House Committee Delays Vote On Constitutional Carry
We’ve been bumped to Friday.
Wyoming –-(Ammoland.com)- As you know, the Jaggi-Jennings Constitutional Carry bill was scheduled to have its committee vote this morning.
The committee schedule was crowded to overflowing, and after several testimonies had run long on time, our vote was moved to this Friday.
Even though I’m disappointed our bill didn’t pass this morning, this delay does give us a good opportunity.
Now we have a little more to make sure that the committee members know how important Constitutional Carry is to Wyoming.
If you haven’t already, make sure you contact the House committee members right away. It is vital that they know you’re counting on their support and for them to pass Constitutional Carry without amendments.
- Chairman Del McOmie – d[email protected]
- Rep. Dave Bonner – [email protected]
- Rep. Jon Botten – [email protected]
- Rep. Kathay Davison – [email protected]
- Rep. Allen Jaggi – [email protected]
- Rep. Robert McKim – [email protected]
- Rep. Ruth Petroff – [email protected]
- Rep. Lisa Shepperson – [email protected]
WyGO – Wyoming Gun Owners