Knott is Top Junior High Shooter at Cornhusker Traphshoot
DONIPHAN, Neb. –-(Ammoland.com)- Wade Knott of Louisville was crowned the junior high school champion Thursday at the 42nd Cornhusker Trapshoot at the Nebraska Trapshooting Association home grounds, according to the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission. Knott won with a score of 95X100 on 16-yard targets.
The Adams No. 1 team of Hunter Hoatson, Dylan Siemers, Tylan Thompson, Drew Bailey, and Shane Mauch won the junior high team title with a score of 422X500.
Thursday’s action included 692 junior high competitors.
The trapshoot continues today with 255 senior high school squads shooting 100 16-yard targets today and 100 handicap targets Saturday. The overall individual winner will be awarded the Cornhusker Cup on Saturday.
The junior high results are:
- Top 10 Individuals – 1. Wade Knott, Louisville, 95X100; 2. Braden Snell, Gibbon, 94X100; 3. Lee Holden, Wilber-Clatonia 4-H, 92X100; 4. Jeremiah Keith, Maxwell, 92X100; 5. Tyler Kocian, Oak Creek 4-H, 91X100; 6. Carson Dettman, Merrick County 4-H, 91X100; 7. Ethan Rupprecht, Diller-Odell, 91X100; 8. Wyatt Schiermeyer, Fillmore Central, 91X100; 9. Jacob Frerichs, Franklin 4-H, 91X100; 10. Ryan Winkler, Crete, 91X100.
- Top Three Individual Girls – 1. Kelsie Harlan, Beatrice, 91X100; 2. Holley Pribyl, Dorchester, 86X100; 3. Anna Vasko, St. Columbkille, 85X100.
- Top Three 4-H Teams – 1. Republican Valley 4-H No. 2 (Dakota Lovett, Kevin Williams, Jacob Van Boening, Skylar Brumbaugh, and Matt Schwab), 413X500; 2. Karp and Krow 4-H No. 1, 409X500; 3. Republican Valley 4-H No. 3, 402X500.
- Top Three Girls Teams – 1. Burwell (Meranda Worden, Cella Packard, Hailey Kelly, Sadey Mitchell, and Ali Stout), 329X500; 2. Scott Middle School Pink, 319X500; 3. LaVista, 281X500.
- Top Six Teams – 1. Adams No. 1 (Hunter Hoatson, Dylan Siemers, Tylan Thompson, Drew Bailey, and Shane Mauch), 422X500; 2. Louisville No. 1, 410X100; 3. Crete No. 1, 405X500; 4. Scott Middle School Gold, 397X500; 5. Waverly No. 1, 395X500; 6. Fillmore Central No. 2, 395X500.