See a Sneak Peek of Sportsman Channel’s Programming This Weekend at NRA 2011 Annual Meetings
Shake Hands & Get Autographs with Your Favorite Hosts in Sportsman’s Booth #501.
New Berlin, Wis. –-(Ammoland.com)- Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor TV for the American Sportsman, is giving attendees at this weekend’s NRA 2011 Annual Meetings in Pittsburgh (April 29-May1), a sneak peek of Sportsman Channel’s programming.
Sportsman Channel is screening some of the most unforgettable moments of shows currently airing on the network, along with a sneak peek into programs starting this summer.
The first 50 people to visit booth number 501 will receive a free Sportsman Channel hat with a signed autograph during that show’s screening time. So be sure to be one of the first to get your hat during your favorite show’s time!
The screening schedule at Sportsman Channel’s booth, number 501, is as follows:
- Friday, April 29 at 11 a.m. ET – Predator Quest with host Les Johnson
- Friday, April 29 at 1 a.m. ET – Pig Man, The Series with host Brian “Pig Man” Quaca
- Friday, April 29 at 3 p.m. ET – World of Sports Afield with host Craig Boddington
- Friday, April 29 at 4 p.m. ET – Coming Home with Greg Stube
- Saturday, April 30 at 11 a.m. ET – Savage Outdoors with host Mike Stroff
- Saturday, April 30 at 1 p.m. ET – The Fowl Life & Dead Dawg Walkin’ with host Chad Belding
- Saturday, April 30 at 3 p.m. ET – Doug Koenig’s Championship Season with host Doug Koenig
- Saturday, April 30 at 4 p.m. ET – Brotherhood Outdoors
- Sunday, May 1 at 11:00 a.m. ET – Family Traditions with Haley Heath
- Sunday, May 1 at 1 p.m. ET – Dr. Deer with host James Kroll
- Sunday, May 1 at 3 p.m. ET – Guns & Ammo with host Craig Boddington
- For more information on the Sportsman Channel, visit www.thesportsmanchannel.com.
About Sportsman Channel: Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to the more than 82 million sportsmen in the United States, delivering entertaining and educational programming focused exclusively on hunting, shooting and fishing activities. Sportsman Channel is now available in HD, check with your local cable or satellite provider. Acquired by InterMedia Outdoors Holdings in 2006, Sportsman Channel reaches 27 million U.S. television households and is a part of the nation’s largest multimedia company targeted exclusively to serving the information and entertainment needs of outdoors enthusiasts. Visit www.thesportsmanchannel.com, follow on Twitter, @SPORTSMANchnl (www.twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl), become a Fan on Facebook, www.facebook.com/sportsmanchannel and download Sportsman App at www.itunes.com/appstore