ITI Shooting Team Opens Recruiting For New Members
Join the International Training, Inc. Shooting Team for the 2011 Competitive Season.
SHACKLESFORD, VA –-(Ammoland.com)- International Training, Inc. (ITI) is currently accepting applications for shooters interested in joining Team ITI for the 2011-2012 competitive shooting season.
ITI is seeking individuals that will represent ITI in a professional manner at USPSA, IDPA, 3 – Gun and Law Enforcement matches.
Applications will be accepted until May 29, 2011, and recruitment is open to all shooters regardless of discipline and classification.
Benefits that you will receive as a team member are:
- Paid entry fee for one (1) Major Match of your choice up to $200
- Team ITI Shooting Team Shirt
- Team ITI Hat
- 5.11 Pants
- 5.11 Shorts
- Rudy Project Shooting Glasses (1 pair)
- Be able to attend Competitive Pistol II at no cost (you supply ammo)
Other benefits you may receive include the ability to purchase items through our dealership programs at cost, attend ITI training when possible for no tuition cost and use any one of our many ranges to practice when available (no ammo).
Minimum requirements of Team members are:
- Attending six (6) Major Matches within your contract year.
- Wear Team Uniform at all events you participate in.
- Submit to a background check.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the one (1) year contract.
If you are interested in shooting and training with the best, submit your application today, along with a video of you shooting or a link to a site where you are shooting.
Please print and complete both pages, then either fax to (804) 785-2719 or mail to:ITI
Attn: Brandon Wright
PO Box 709
West Point, VA 23181
- Follow Team ITI on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TeamITI
- Watch videos of ITI on YouTube: www.youtube.com/wwwitiwsicom
About International Training, Inc.
International Training Incorporated (ITI) is a subsidiary of Wackenhut Services Inc. Founded in 1989; ITI is committed to providing benchmark security training programs emphasizing professionalism, quality, customer service, and a fair price. ITI conducts both mobile and fixed site training in security assistance and security service programs for the U.S. Government, U.S. military, corporate America, and now private citizens. For more information on ITI or any of their courses, log on to www.itiwsi.com.