NC Governor Perdue Needs to Sign HB 650 to Amend Various Gun Laws & Castle Doctrine NOW
This Bill it Too Important not to Sign Into Law IMMEDIATELY!
North Carolina –-(Ammoland.com)- We’ve respectfully asked the Governor to act quickly on HB 650, but that hasn’t happened.
Let’s push a little harder to finish this job that we’ve all worked so hard on.
There is no reason that HB 650 should not be signed. Let’s CALL the Governor and let her know that delays are unacceptable.
Here are some points to make, and respectfully ask the staff member you speak with to write them down and tell Governor Perdue:
- HB 650 has been stripped of “lightning rod” issues.
- It has been thoroughly vetted by parties affected.
- It passed both House and Senate with bipartisan support.
- It is supported by both GRNC and NRA.
- Signing the bill into law will strengthen the Governor’s pro-gun reputation.
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED:
Make plans to Call Governor Perdue Monday morning at: (800) 662-7952 or (919) 733-2391.
Politely make the points detailed above and respectfully request that the Governor sign HB 650 into law without delay.
Find Your Representatives
- NC STATE House & Senate: http://www.grnc.org/contact_reps.htm
- FEDERAL Congressman: http://www.house.gov/writerep/
- FEDERAL Senators: http://www.senate.gov/
Grass Roots North Carolina/Forum for Firearms Education is a non-profit, all volunteer organization devoted to educating the public about trends which abridge the freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights, and engaging in grass roots activism to preserve those freedoms. Formed in 1994 to conduct a highly successful rally for the Second Amendment, GRNC has gone on to conduct projects like “Remember in November: A Gun Owner’s Guide to Voting,” bringing concealed carry to North Carolina. Visit:www.grnc.org