Stealth 4×4 Night Hawk
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Stealth 4×4, the leader in electric vehicle development, has unleashed a new series of vehicles.
Designated LREV for Long-Range Electric Vehicle, the new Stealth Night Hawk, available in Realtree Hardwoods redefines off-road electric vehicle styling, performance, range, agility, strength and speed.
The Night Hawk features a 72-volt 30 horsepower electric motor and130 ft. lbs of peak torque. The high-capacity, 12-volt deep-cycle batteries provide you with a 30 plus mile range on a full charge – more than enough for a day of hunting. With the dash-mounted battery fuel gauge, you never have to guess if you have enough power to make it back to camp or your truck.
The Night Hawk has an operating range of -13 degrees F to 125 degrees F, so your vehicle will remain in top operating condition year-round…no matter the weather.
The Night Hawk also features a high-performance forward and reverse switching system and on board 13 amp charger/maintainer.
Thanks to its aircraft quality, non-corrosive heavy-duty triple wall aluminum frame, the Night Hawk can stand up to the wear and tear of hunting for years to come.
- • 800 Pound Rated Heavy Duty Rear Leaf Springs
- • Heavy-Duty Rear Solid Axle with Shocks
- • The Industry’s Largest Payload
- • Independent Front Suspension
- • Rack And Pinion Steering
- • Newly Designed Extruded Rail Frame System
- • 12 Volt Power Outlet
- • Cockpit Instrument Panel
- • Articulating Dump Bed Which Converts To Rear Seat Kit
- • Marine Quality Compass
- • Covered Front Storage
- • Upper Brush Guard
- • Running Boards
- • Head and Tail Lights
- • Fender Flares
- • HDPE High Impact, UV Resistant Body Material
- • 25” Mud – Lite 6 Ply Off-Road Tires
- • 12” Aluminum Wheels
- • 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
- • Trailer Hitch w/ 2” Receiver
- • Fender Flares
Night Hawk 4×4 EUV from Stealth…the true definition of Electric Vehicle Performance!
For more info, check out www.stealth4x4.com.