101 Reasons To Buy An ARMALITE Rifle – Chapter 7
Geneseo, IL – -(Ammoland.com)- There are many reasons to buy a firearm.
During the year 2011, we will share 101 of OUR reasons to buy the best: ArmaLite.
101 Reasons To Buy An ArmaLite:
- ArmaLite’s AR-10 steel barrel chambers and bores are chrome lined per Mil-C-23422D.
- ArmaLite’s M-15A4 SPR® (Special Purpose Rifle) accepts detachable front and rear sights, carry handle or a host of scope mounts or devices conforming to the MIL STD 1913 rail.
- ArmaLite’s M-15™ Carbine is available in alternate caliber 6.8 II for shooters who prefer bullets heavier than 5.56MM.
- The ArmaLite AR-50A1’s™ aluminum stock reinforces the receiver like a bench-rest sleeve.
With the ArmaLite-invented mid-length gas system, gas pressure is lower when the gun starts to unlock, so extraction is easier.
- ArmaLite’s AR-10(T) in .260 Remington has an accuracy of 1 MOA.
- ArmaLite’s AR-10(T) in .338 Federal has an accuracy of 1 MOA.
- ArmaLite’s AR-10(T) in 7.62MM NATO has an accuracy of 1 MOA.
- ArmaLite’s AR-10 SuperSASS™ has an accuracy of 1 MOA.
- All of ArmaLite’s owners manuals are available in downloadable form at: http://tiny.cc/pxf15
AR Stands For ArmaLite: Accept No Substitutes.
ArmaLite has one of the broadest product lines in the firearms industry. We manufacture and sell semiautomatic rifles in a variety of calibers including 5.56mm and 7.62mm, long range super-accurate bolt action rifles in calibers including .308 Winchester, .300 Winchester Magnum, .338 Lapua, and 50 BMG, and classic 9mm pistols.Visit: www.armalite.com