Benelli On Assignment Tackles New Mexico Pronghorn
ACCOKEEK, MD –-(Ammoland.com)- This week Benelli On Assignment (BOA) host, Joe Coogan and outdoor writer, J. Guthrie, team up to tackle the challenges of New Mexico’s two-day pronghorn antelope season with Rim Rock Ranch Outfitters’ owner and guide, Kirk Kelso and his wife Roxy.
Joining the group to hunt with Roxy is Donna Boddington.
New Mexico, called the “Land of Enchantment,” is known for excellent quality trophies as well as its rich natural beauty and history.
The three hunters all use Benelli R1 rifles in .30-06 to hunt New Mexico’s “prairie speedsters.” Two days of walking and crawling eventually brought everyone to within shooting distance of their respective bucks.
Be sure to see this week’s exciting hunt and read more about it in Guthrie’s article in the October 2011 issue of Petersen’s Hunting Magazine.
Now in its fifth season, BOA teams host, Joe Coogan with nationally recognized writers and photographers from top outdoor publications to field test and showcase Benelli USA products at top hunting spots around the world. BOA presents the very finest in hunting adventure.
Tune in to Outdoor Channel to see BOA airing Mondays at 8 am (EST) and 1:30 pm and repeated on Saturdays at 11:30 am (EST). Below are show titles and guests appearing on this season’s BOA TV show.
2011 Show Line Up:
Click the link to watch BOA’s Season 5 Trailer
- New Mexico Pronghorn – J. Guthrie, Field Editor (Petersen’s Hunting Magazine)
- Texas Whitetail at Stasney’s Cook Ranch – Jim Wilson, Field Editor (American Hunter)
- Texas Turkey #1 – Becky Lou Lacock, Outdoor Writer (Game & Fish Magazine)
- Texas Whitetail at Greystone Castle #3 – Joseph Von Benedikt, Editor (Shooting Times)
- Texas Turkey #2 – Karen Lee, Editor (Turkey Country)
- Montana Mule Deer – Greg Thomas, Field Editor (Big Sky Journal)
- Botswana Lechwe/Eland/Zebra – Mark Keefe, Editor (American Rifleman)
- Texas Whitetail at Greystone Castle #1 – Clay Chandler, Guest (Sporting Classics)
- Texas Whitetail at Greystone Castle #2 – Matt Coffey, Managing Editor (Sporting Classics)
- Botswana Impala/Wildebeest/Gemsbok – Mark Keefe, Editor (American Rifleman), Bob Williams, Outdoor Writer (Petersen’s Hunting)
Headquartered in Accokeek, MD, Benelli USA offers the largest selection of semi-automatic shotguns in the world, as well as a variety of fine products from Franchi, Stoeger, A. Uberti, and Stoeger Airguns. The company has built a solid reputation for producing high quality, durable products with their commitment to reliable function, efficient styling and mechanical precision. For more information visit the Benelli USA web site at www.benelliusa.com