Benelli On Assignment TV Returns to Botswana
ACCOKEEK, MD –-(Ammoland.com)- This week on BOA, host Joe Coogan returns to his old stomping grounds in the classic big game country of Botswana.
Joining him is Mark Keefe, Editor-in-Chief of American Rifleman, who hunts for Africa’s most ubiquitous antelope—the Southern impala with an Uberti 1885 High-Wall in .45-70 with Federal’s Fusion ammo.
Stalking an impala with a High-Wall among the islands and flood plains of the Okavango proves to be an interesting hunt for Keefe.
Next, the party moves to the dryness of the Kalahari Desert where outdoor writer, Robert Parvin Williams hunts Botswana’s Kalahari Desert searching for the giant oryx, also known as the gemsbok. He also tackles the challenge with an Uberti 1885 single-shot chambered in .45-70.
Now in its fifth season, BOA teams host, Joe Coogan with nationally recognized writers and photographers from top outdoor publications to field test and showcase Benelli USA products at top hunting spots around the world. BOA presents the very finest in hunting adventure.
Tune in to Outdoor Channel to see BOA airing Mondays at 8 am (EST) and 1:30 pm and repeated on Saturdays at 11:30 am (EST). Below are listed show titles and guests appearing on this season’s BOA TV show.
2011 Show Line Up:
- Botswana Impala/Wildebeest/Gemsbok – Mark Keefe, Editor (American Rifleman), Bob Williams, Outdoor Writer (Petersen’s Hunting)
- New Mexico Pronghorn – J. Guthrie, Field Editor (Petersen’s Hunting Magazine)
- Texas Whitetail at Stasney’s Cook Ranch – Jim Wilson, Field Editor (American Hunter)
- Texas Turkey #1-Becky Lou Lacock, Outdoor Writer (Game & Fish Magazine)
- Texas Whitetail at Greystone Castle #3- Joseph Von Benedikt, Editor (Shooting Times)
- Texas Turkey #2-Karen Lee, Editor (Turkey Country)
- Montana Mule Deer – Greg Thomas, Field Editor (Big Sky Journal)
- Botswana Lechwe/Eland/Zebra – Mark Keefe, Editor (American Rifleman)
- Texas Whitetail at Greystone Castle #1 – Clay Chandler, Guest (Sporting Classics)
- Texas Whitetail at Greystone Castle #2 – Matt Coffey, Managing Editor (Sporting Classics)
For the latest Benelli TV news and product information visit www.benelliusa.com and www.benellitv.com