Texas Feral Hog Public Hunting Opportunities

Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
Texas Parks and Wildlife Department

AUSTIN, Texas –-(Ammoland.com)- According to survey results compiled by the Texas Agricultural Extension Service 74% of Texas’ 254 counties contain feral hog populations and there is a good chance Texas Parks & Wildlife Department offers feral hog hunting opportunities in those counties on almost 1 million acres of Public Hunting Lands scattered across the state.

Right now is as good a time as any to hit the woods feral hog hunting. Given the drought conditions across the state hunters can anticipate feral hogs being around whatever water sources are available, especially with acorn-producing trees nearby.

In East Texas there are several Wildlife Management Areas that offer year-round hog hunting, but staff recommends keying in on those areas associated with rivers such as Alabama Creek, Alazan Bayou, Angelina Neches/Dam B, North Toledo Bend, and Blue Elbow Swamp Wildlife Management Areas.

With the purchase of a hunting license and a $48 Annual Public Hunting Permit hunters will be mailed a publication that includes maps, legal game box descriptions, and means and methods of hunting for each and every Wildlife Management Area, Public Hunting Land, State Park, etc…available in our Public Hunting Program.

Additionally, folks can digitally-scout these areas before heading down the highway by visiting http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild/hunt/public/lands/maps/

About:
The Mission of Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, (TPWD), is to manage and conserve the natural and cultural resources of Texas and to provide hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation opportunities for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations. Visit: www.tpwd.state.tx.us

Rock
Rock(@rtolman)

Looking for a place to hunt hogs. I’m a responsible 34 year-old with a wife and 5 kids. I’d love to come help thin the hog population on your land and harvest some of the meat. I have all the necessary gear. I live in Spring, TX but willing to travel just about anywhere in Texas. 832-671-4046 [email protected]

Mike
Mike

Looking for place to hog/coyote hunt. My name is Mike and I have been hog hunting 10+ years. I have everting to hunt. UTV, night vision etc. I just need a place to hunt. I will respect your property and you will not be disappointed. I live in NW Houston and would consider anything within a 3 hr drive. Call me at 713-409-0824 Thanks. Mike

Jack W. Young
Jack W. Young

Howdy My name is Jack and I am looking to help you get rid of feral hogs and/or coyotes on your land, I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for this experience, or if there is someone who wants to offer a hunt for free just to reduce the feral hog or coyote population I will be glad to oblige. I prefer to hunt “free chase” via low fence. If you have land and a hog problem get in touch with me via email and let me know the details. I would prefer to hunt in Victoria, Goliad, DeWitt,… Read more »

Jack W. Young
Jack W. Young

I am looking for any opportunity for hog hunting in the South Texas area or the Texas Hill Country. I can get 1-4 hunters together to help me to reduce your Hog population or if you have other varmint problems such as Coyotes etc. I am a responsible hunter and have other friends who are responsible hunters also. Please send me an email as I would be glad to get out there and shoot some hogs to help reduce the population of them on your land. Thanks!
[email protected]
Jack W. Young

Marty
Marty

Hog Hunt
$500 – 2 – day hunt includes 2 feral hogs of any size.
On your Hog hunt at the 2,500-acer ranch, all meals, lodging, and transportation to and from stands are provided. Hogs, hogs, hogs we have hogs. Any time of the year is great for hog hunting; however, we provide an exciting hunt during the off season. We hunt the hogs over spin feeders, water holes and areas they are known to frequent from box blinds.

Nic
Nic
Reply to  Marty

What’s your location

Jack Haynes
Jack Haynes
Reply to  Marty

I live in Edgewood, tx on 19 acres and
Would love to have a hunter come take some of these higs off my property. They are very recently active on the back pasture. You can take everything you trap or kill. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks !

Jack W. Young
Jack W. Young
Reply to  Marty

Let me know your location and details about setting up a hunt.
[email protected]

Thanks!
Jack W. Young

Tim
Tim

Why would anyone poison hogs? I feel by doing so you risk contaminating any water source around or wild life, not to mention anyone who kills a hog to take home to eat.

Reply to  Tim

Because poison is cheaper than either hiring a professional hog hunter, and MOST of them do NOT want sport hunters that will shoot a couple hogs. They would rather mass poison than use other methods.
In the meantime, the TPWD is doing NOTHING to help hunters to get hunting opportunities of feral hogs in spite of the license fees we pay every year.

Miguel Hernandez
Miguel Hernandez
Reply to  Chris Berg

Just dont charge hunters to go hunt hog you might be surprised and get more people to hunt them more often

Jeremy lindholm
Jeremy lindholm

Hello Texas, I am a 42 yr old mature loving country boy from minnesota and along with my best friend who is a10 yr old white pitbull are interested in killing some hogs in Texas. My dog is dying of blood, bone and lung cancer and dont have long to live. So I want to take him on hunt for boar.i have guns but don’t want to use them. Rather have it be just me with a knife and my dog on the hunt. Maybe some snares if it comes to it. I hope to be down in texas in… Read more »

Kirk Melton
Kirk Melton

Hello,
My husband and I, are looking to lease land to hog hunt/ year round hunting. Anyone that may have land to lease in the Marshall,Smithland,Tatum,Lake of the pines,or any surrounding areas,please contact me kirkmelton1988gmail.com.
Thanks

Brian Frattaroli
Brian Frattaroli
Reply to  Kirk Melton

I also am looking for some land to hunt hogs on. I have a friend in Ganisville that lets up come out 2 or 3 times a year and bow hunt hogs. I am looking for a few more ranchers that would let us bow hunt hogs on their properties as well. If you find any let me know.

Scott
Scott

I too would like to find morr ranchers willing to allow us to come hunt hogs…

Glen Allan
Glen Allan
Reply to  Scott

I have just purchased a small ranch in the Camp David area and have 3 sounders of hogs I will like to get rid of – they only show up at the feeders at night – the area has reasonable tree and brush cover.
I only want to get rid of the hogs for the time being – trying to bring in the deer for next season but at the present time the hogs are running the deer off the feeders.
You are welcome to keep the meat

Mike fields
Mike fields
Reply to  Glen Allan

Hi I’m mike fields a 68 year hunter that would like to come down from michigan and shoot a couple veteran,family man,very safe hunter,I’m thinking sometime in the first two weeks of February,let me know [email protected],810-309-1262, thanks

Andrew Repasky
Andrew Repasky
Reply to  Glen Allan

Hi Glen, my name is Andrew Repasky I’m a 61 years old hunter/fisherman planing a road trip (3 weeks ) to Texas. I do have land to hunt in Tyler TX, I would like to stop by your property and remove the hogs on this trip. If this is possible please send me a e-mail.

Thanks Andrew

Morgan
Morgan
Reply to  Glen Allan

Can be there in a couple of days. 62, former LEO experienced vermonter with all the equipment .

Please let me know if I can help. [email protected]

William Pinkerton
William Pinkerton
Reply to  Glen Allan

Hello Glen,
I’m currently stationed at Fort Hood and looking for opportunities to hunt hogs. I’m willing to come over any weekend and hunt the hogs. Please let me know if it’s possible.

Ben McClure
Ben McClure

It sounds like Texas has more of a Lawyer problem NOT a Hog problem! So MAYBE, the fix is to have Free, Unlimited Lawyer hunts, as we are over run with Feral Lawyers! Also MAYBE, Daily Unlimited Texas Varmit hunting in Texas for the following varmits, NWO Politicians, NWO Liberals, NWO Elites……etc DISCLAIMER This statement has NO intent by me to cause harm to ANYONE, Nor is it to be interpreted as encouragement, or approval for anyone to cause harm to anyone! THIS IS A LITERARY WORK OF FICTION AND HUMOR! Sorry, the blood sucking lawyers said I had to… Read more »

Troy Greeness
Troy Greeness

I live in Marshall,Tx and I’m looking for a place in this area to hunt hogs. Any land owners need help thinning out hogs on your land? Call me
850-240-0586

Reply to  Troy Greeness

Troy, you are a dreamer.

Reply to  Troy Greeness

Unless you are willing to pay a hefty fee, no one is going to respond to you with any reasonable offer.
The State of Texas and TPWD are doing NOTHING to assist in allowing regular hunters WHO PAY the various license fees in helping we who pay to find hog hunting opportunities. This is all a money making scam by the landowners and farmers who WANT the wild hogs so that they can make profits from it. It is THAT SIMPLE. CAN ANYONE (with brains, please) deny this?

Reply to  Chris Berg

NO ONE from the State, TPWD, or any farmers or ranchers have EVER replied to any of these comments, showing that they DO NOT CARE about the “problem”.

Chris Berg

People writing here looking (or HOPING ) for hog hunting opportunities are WASTING YOUR TIME. The landowners here in TX are NOT going to allow you to hunt on their lands. I have spent years trying to find a place to hunt hogs in Texas and have NEVER found a farmer or rancher who allows sport hunting on their land WITHOUT a hefty fee. They have feral hog problems and prefer to pay huge dollars to professional hog hunting companies who come in and spray bullets all over the property who then often times leave the hogs laying on the… Read more »

Rick
Rick
Reply to  Chris Berg

Yes sir.
I got on this website to find someone who wanted to come to my ranch to hunt hogs and coyotes. Especially an experienced coyote hunter. I would not charge a fee and they can use my lodging. Please don’t respond Chris. Based on your comments, I don’t think you are the person(s) I’m looking for.

Matthew Siemen
Matthew Siemen
Reply to  Rick

I would be interested in hogs and coyote hunting. Let me know via email how many could hunt.
Thanks, Matt

Dan
Dan
Reply to  Rick

Hello sir I am Dan I have been coyote and hog hunting for 25 years now and I have two sons that I am teaching to hunt . I’m not sure where you are in relation to me in san antonio but if it’s not all that far I would love the opportunity to hunt with my son if you don’t mind. And for hunting I would be willing to go some ranch hand work you may need done. My cell is 210 331 6125 email is [email protected] thank you for your time

Dan
Dan
Reply to  Rick

Hello sir if you are still looking for someone to hunt the hogs and dogs I would love to I’m teaching my two boys to hunt . I have been hunting 25 years now .but please email me where you are and if it’s not to far from San Antonio I will make it work and I’m return I will help you with anything you need done around the ranch

Andrew Repasky
Andrew Repasky
Reply to  Rick

Hi Rick, my name is Andrew Repasky I’m a 61 year old hunter/fisherman married over 40 years with 6 grandsons who hunt and fish. I’m planing a 3 week road trip to Texas to hunt hogs in Tyler TX. And do a little fishing. I’m bringing my camper,4 wheeler and one man kick boat to enjoy the great state of Texas.
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to hunt on your land. If you think this is possible please send me a e-mail and I would tell you more about myself and family.

Thanks Andrew

John Garrett
John Garrett
Reply to  Rick

I have a team of 3-5 hunters from oklahoma. we are all coaches from a public school near Ardmore oklahoma who hunt hogs/coyotes as much as we can during our time off. We hunt day and night for both here in Oklahoma. If you are not located too far from us please email me and maybe we can come to an agreement, or you could pass our information to any other land owners. Thank you.

William Pinkerton
William Pinkerton
Reply to  Rick

Hello sir,
I’m currently stationed at Fort Hood and I’m looking for places to hog hunt. I would love to hunt some hogs on your ranch any weekend that would be possible for you.

Nic Hadnot
Nic Hadnot
Reply to  Rick

Hey Rick I’ll like to meet up to do some hog hunting if the offer is stand

Jack W. Young
Jack W. Young
Reply to  Chris Berg

Howdy Rick:
I would love to come out and shoot some hogs on your ranch if the offer still stands. I am a responsible hunter and in addition I can gather up from 1-4 hunters if needed and we could help lower that hog population or coyotes on your land. Let me know some details about where you are located and perhaps we can book a hunt. I live in the South Texas area near Victoria. my email is [email protected]
Thanks!

Willy
Willy

I am a early retiree, have plenty of time for outdoor activities. I am willing to join a group of hunters for hog, deer hunting. I am an experienced hunter. Hunted all my life in Russia, Canada and now in Texas.. I live in Fort Worth, TX area. Please let me know if you have a hog problem or if you need hunting partners.
Thanks,
Willy
[email protected]

Chris Berg

Kind of shows that the ranchers and farmers don’t want legal sport hunters on their property, and want to either rely on the professionals who come in and they pay them, or will try other methods (maybe poison, which is utterly irresponsible), or will complain to the state. It’s all or nothing for them. Instead of trying to share this nuisance problem and allowing it to be a sport for others, it becomes a business. Thanks, landowners with problems, for making it into a bigger problem because you want to make money off of a problem that you complain about.… Read more »

Chris Berg

To Wild Bill, Not sure if this will be read by Wild Bill, there seems to be no valid way to respond directly to you. Thanks for responding back to me. Yes, I am beginning to realize that probably there are no farmers or ranchers here in the CC, TX area who have read anything in this entire article, because I have never seen any rancher or landowner respond to anything here. We are all aware of the liability issues, of course I am aware of them, of the crazy people wanting to sue everybody. but screw the lawyer. Not… Read more »

Reply to  Chris Berg

Wild Bill, I own a house and some property, too, and if someone trips on my sidewalk, they can sue me too. But I am not going to stop people from walking on my sidewalk or have a lawyer standing by for potential lawsuits.

Scott
Scott
Reply to  Chris Berg

More proof that lawyers and greedy people are ruining the country.

Wild Bill
Wild Bill

Berg, Maybe no farmers or ranchers near Corpus Christi visit this site to read your message. I don’t live anywhere near CC, so you would not be interested in hunting here. There are liability issues for invitees, that you as a hunter have not considered. Although, your intentions good, my lawyer would not let me.

Chris Berg

Hi folks, I originally posted a message here on March 10, 2017 asking if any farmer, ranchers, or any other hunters wanted to help with this feral hog problem in the Corpus Christi, TX area , but NO one contacted me. I know there are feral hogs in this area, but this kind of proves to me that the ranchers and farmers are not interested in ridding their properties of the hogs, or they are paying the professionals to do the job for them, or they are charging for the expensive lease hunting option to try to make money off… Read more »

Kamyar
Kamyar

Hey guys , I am 37,I am looking for my first boar hunting in Dallas /forth worth area for free I have experience for some years but not in U.S. I will be happy to find some hunter friends here, if you have problem with pigs population , maybe I can help you. [email protected]

ray
ray
Reply to  Kamyar

hey kamyar look up ben wheeler. they have hog festaval once a year. that is where I would look. there is a lot of people that knows a lot about it. it is open hunt the last I heard

Bryce Branzell
Bryce Branzell

Experienced hunter of 25 years in Montana, military veteran of two branches (Army and USMC), and law enforcement officer looking for a place to hunt hogs in the Williamson/Travis County area. My best friend from the USMC and I are looking for a place to hunt and help reduce the population problem of hogs in the area. Both of us are professional marksmen, conservationists, and willing to share in any game taken. I can be reached at [email protected] if we can help you with your hog problem.

horacio guzman
horacio guzman

first time hunting in texas, any good places or people to go with on the weekends? 817-363-0481 or message me at my e mail [email protected]

Chris Berg

Hello fellow hog hunters to be. I am new to hunting here in TX, have hunted in many other states, hog hunting is one of my favorites. Live in the Corpus Christi area, and don’t see any hunters or landowner info here for this southeast area. In my research it seems that the landowners who do have feral pigs on their properties want paid hunting leases in order to profit from their lands, and may want to delay eliminating the problems caused by the pigs in order to wait for paid leases. That is ok, it is their land, but… Read more »

Bruce Barnes
Bruce Barnes

Hey everyone, I just recently moved to the Ft. Worth area and am looking for some people to hunt with or show me where I can hunt. I prefer to hunt hogs. Any info would be greatly appreciated, my wife and I are new to this area and we really don’t know too many people. I grew up hunting hogs in and all over Florida. I use a 5.56/.223 and I am currently building a 300 blackout upper to use on bigger game. I have been shooting pretty regularly at TX Gun Range in Grand Priarie. Thanks y’all If you’d… Read more »

Roger Matthews
Roger Matthews

Hello, my name is Roger, retired Army Veteran (still active and healthy) and full-time college teacher also active in sport shooting but haven’t done any hunting (in Texas). Hence looking to partner up with a person, persons or experienced hunters perhaps interested in helping relieve landowners of any Feral Hog problems in particular. Saw quite a few ads above for folks looking for a hunting partner and just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. I live in the lower McKinney area off Hwy 121 easily accessible to just about anywhere in Texas. I’ve lived in North Texas over 20… Read more »

Brian A DiSanto
Brian A DiSanto

My name is Brian DiSanto. I am looking for a job hunting and exterminating feral hogs. Me and my brother have been shooting since we were 5. We hunt all game, but hogs would be our favorite. We clean every kill our self and will be willing to give a portion to the landowner. We have experience in all fields of constructions as well as farm hand and mechanical work, and would be willing to help out in exchange for hunting on the property. We live in East Texas but willing to travel. If you are interested give me a… Read more »

Glenn Lightfoot
Glenn Lightfoot

Hello everyone. My name is Glenn. I’m looking for hog hunting opportunities for myself and my 18 year old son. We’re in the North Fort Worth area but we don’t mind a road trip. It would also be great to connect with a group looking to find a year round lease for the 2017 deer season.

Ferris E Merhish

Hey, I am retired, and have been living here in Denton area for about 7 years, when I retired I wanted to shoot at the range and try to hunt hogs……………. I am ex-military, also I have tried to put together some equipment to hunt “Hogs”, and would like to try to get out say every other month. Now, I do try to shoot at Defenderoudoors in Fort Worth twice a week, I am normally flexible. So if you are interested please call and we can set-up a meeting and talk and/or have lunch and shoot too. One of my… Read more »

Scott
Scott

Would love more time in the field hunting hogs..

Matt Weber
Matt Weber

My name is Matt and I am looking to help get rid of feral hogs, I am laid off work for the season and I have 3 months to spare. I am willing to pay for this experience, but I do not want to pay to hunt inside a high fence. If you have land and a hog problem get ahold of me via email and I will then give you my phone number so we can get in touch. I am willing to help you do whatever you need done on the ranch before I hunt. I will be… Read more »

caleb
caleb

My name is Caleb I am 29 and in a wheelchair 3 years ago I got to go hunting for my first time and ended up with a 9×11 fallow deer thanks to a wonderful group call woodland ministreys but I am really itching to get back out there and would love to harvest my first hog and white tail in 2017 anyone able to help make that happen I can use cross bow or rifle just can’t afford a lease or ranch hunt

John
John

Army Disabled Vet. Looking to do some hog hunting here in Texas. Would like to assist some farmers with their hog issues. Experienced precision marksman and long tI’m hunter.

Thanks

Ferris E Merhish

Hello, This is Gene Merhish again I am still looking for some folks to hunt with me, as I have said, I would like to get from 2-4 people tor two teams of two… Like to help anyone that is having “Hog” problems. I am very flexible, I hunt to help Ranchers, or Farmers or sport too. I am retired. I lived in the Denton area. Call me, or E-mail. I have equipment, and would like to use it. Reply…. I also like to shoot too, can hunt day or night, and would like to hunt say once every other… Read more »

Brice
Brice

Any farmer need any help with hog control? I am an experienced shooter looking to relocate and hog hunting is what I want to do, willing to work on the farm or ranch if needed any help.

Raul Castro
Raul Castro

I have 2 eleven year old boys that I am trying to introduce into hunting. The 1st is my son and the second is his friend. We live around the Georgetown area and would like to stay Central Texas. I am a blue collar hard working man and can not afford high dollar Deer Ranch prices. I am trying continue our family hunting traditions and get the boys on hogs and deer. We would be willing to work help with fences and maybe clear blinds or fill feeders in the off season. My email is [email protected]

Ferris E Merhish (Gene)
Ferris E Merhish (Gene)

Hello, I am retired I live in the Denton area, I try to shoot at the new Fort Worth gun club, and I am trying to put together a little team if you will of say 4-6 people in the Denton – Fort Worth area. Public and Private say 100 or so miles or closer. I have been going a little farther. One of my problem is getting a team together. I will go with just one person, but sometime this is an issue. I am planning a hunt now for the middle of Oct. I have one place maybe… Read more »

Cory shelton
Cory shelton

My name is cory. Im looking for free hunting spot for me and ny wife. Safe experiance hunters. Ive been hunting since i could walk. Any ranchers or anyone with wild hogg problems we will be happy to assist and if any deer hunting allowed will be apprrciated. Im trying to put my wife on her first deer this year. I can be contacted at 903-360-4962 or e-mail at
[email protected]

eugene flenaugh (Bj)
eugene flenaugh (Bj)

Hello my name is Bj I have 9 kids to to feed and I am looking for a place to go hog hunting to feed my kids and family job is cutting back hours and not making enough to to keep the steed grocery bill on an even flow need just a little help I live in Weatherford Texas I don’t know enough people to ask about Hunting I hunt with some friends but they are not as up on Hunting as I am I do it to feed my family they do it too drink and waist time please… Read more »

Ross Pekkala
Ross Pekkala

I am coming from Alaska to hunt hogs with a couple friends. Any farmers that would like to get rid of some feral hogs at a reasonable price please contact me. I am flying into Houston and planning on staying in Lufkin May 1-May 4. Thanks

gus townzen
gus townzen

looking for a place to hunt hogs for meat for my self and wife both satey and protery will be respeted have guns or bows

Christopher Calderon
Christopher Calderon

I would like to have a hog hunting job in Texas…im single with no family or kids, so I’ll live in the woods , if the rancher provides a small room to stay in…I love the outdoors…
(No felonies)
(American citizen)
(San Antonio Texas citizen for 33 years)

Jody Smith
Jody Smith

Looking for a affordable place my son’s & i could come hunt hogs would be 2 to 4 hunters . Would like to do this in the spring of 2016

jose gutierrez
jose gutierrez

Just looking for a place to hunt hogs and coyotes
My dad and i are experienced shooters we clean up after ourselves and we clean our own kills
willing to give half of our hog meat

Henry May
Henry May

I am a retired toolmaker and live in Frisco Texas. I am looking for a place to hunt hogs. If you have a hog problem and would like to get rid of a few maybe I can help. I would be willing to gather or move hay bales or any tractor work for this privilege.

Dan Kersey
Dan Kersey

Retired USAF NCO looking for a place to get some meat for my table and family. I shot for the USAF Rifle team ages ago but can still hit what I aim for. I have lots of weapons but my favorite hunting rifle is a wildcat 6.5/06. His name is “Dropper” for a reason. Looking for free pig hunts or for a place that needs help fixing up the place. Care taking is NOT a “free ride”. Anyone interested in someone like me please send email. Thanks
Dan

Reply to  Dan Kersey

Jim Casey
Jim Casey

Looking around the Dallas/FT. Worth area for Deer or Hog hunting. This would be on my Bucket List, for a big BUCK. I Thank You for any help.

Reply to  Jim Casey

Isaac acosta
Isaac acosta

Army retire combat infantry veteran, have time in the world to help out in getting rid of feral hogs. I understand there is a program to feeding the needy people in Austin area. I have hunted in Germany, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas, deer, Russian boar, javelina, mountain sheep, fowls and exotic animals. I have bow and weapons.

RAMIRO
RAMIRO

I am looking for JOB. For work in area hunt hogs/ deer and maintenance hunt areas: food containers, stands shooting houses……….etc…I have experience in electrician/electronics appliances, simple auto/mechanic, reemplace parts(alternators, stares, water pump, tuneup….) little experience in electrical welder and construction carpenter. If somebody wants my help, please send a EMAIL.
I am living in houston, texas. I have my record criminal clear, no drugs.
I am american citizen and honest person

pero me veo como mexicano, soy tambien mexicano, hablo como mexicano,

Chaz Cardenas
Chaz Cardenas

I would like to camp/hunt feral hogs with my girlfriend. We will be ready to hunt/camp/hike this fall 2015. Please email me if you have land to do this. You can keep the meat.

Hunter
Hunter

Looking for places around Georgetown that I cam hog hunt on for free or in exchange for some of the meat I get there. Can hunt with a rifle or bow. Your choice. If you have land that you will allow me to hunt on my email I [email protected]

Richard Brees
Richard Brees

I and my son-in-law would like to come to Texas to hunt hogs. Experienced. Safe, dedicated hunters. Can provide liability releases if required. Any ranchers with problems we will be able to assist. Thank you. .

Egene
Egene

Hi Im looking to hunt hogs for free in January 2016 with a few friends as we have 2 weeks open from our first hunting show in Dallas until our next show in Las Vegas. Any rancher with problems we will be able to assist. Thanks Egene

Reply to  Egene

Chris
Chris

Hello!
We just moved to the area and we would love to hog hunt!
If you’re still looking for a unting partner, I’m in!

Cbris

Reply to  Chris

Chris, Yes, I am still looking for a Hunting Partner or 2…. What I would like to suggest is we meet for lunch around and talk and get to know each other some. Get some idea about what we like and what we have, as well as hunting and such. Now I live in Robson Ranch, we are working on moving, we have had some illness, which has slowed us down some. But we are talking about moving closer to Denton, or Keller. Contact my phone to set-up a lunch that best works for you…. I am retired, and flexible.… Read more »

Reply to  Chris

Hey Chris, Hope you get this, If you don’t mind send me your E-mail, so I can send you information. Thanks for getting back to me….. The Gun Club is called Defenderoutdoors – 817-935-8377, 2900 Shotts Street Fort Worth behind the Fort Worth School District Officer off University. I normally shoot for about an hour or so, then go to lunch. And this can get to know one another. I have in the past hunted about 150 miles South East of here, need to call and check to see what is going on, the guy was to get back to… Read more »

Ferris E Merhish

I am still at the house waiting for your call, I am assuming that you have not gotten back to your home. So just let me know what is going on…… No problem!

Gene

Tom Moreau
Tom Moreau
Reply to  Chris

If you’re still looking, my son and I are looking as well.
Tom
[email protected]
put” hog hunt “in the subject line.

Chris
Chris

Hog hunting!

Norman Griffith
Norman Griffith

I have just relocated to Texas after supporting military operations from Germany the past eight years… during that time I developed a sincere affinity for shooting the Russian boar… I enjoy hunting deer, but enjoy hunting pig the best… I would sincerely appreciate any points of contact or recommendations you might be able to share to get me to the right place with the right people…as a retiree, I have time for volunteer work either with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department… or with individual landowners that need help maintaining their property… I was a registered Schutzenmeister in Germanu and… Read more »

Charlie
Charlie

I will be in Austin for the week of the 18th for work and would like to help you out on a hunt or two.
Did you have any luck so far?

Johney Kumar
Johney Kumar
Reply to  Charlie

I’m looking a hogs hunting jobs in whole over the world.
I’m Indian person.I have done lot of hogs hunting in my village.Its my interst.and Im warm this game hogs hunting.
You follow me on instagram Johney bargain
And on facebook [email protected]