Las Vegas, NV –-(Ammoland.com)- Get some LAV at the 2012 SHOT Show.
I look forward to seeing you all at SHOT Show 2012. You can find me in the mornings and afternoons at the Daniel Defense booths, the Blue Force Gear booth or walking around at mid-day.
If you see me, make sure to stop and say hello. It's always good to meet new people and connect with old friends.
Big News from Blue Force Gear
Keep your eyes peeled for an announcement from Blue Force Gear about the recommendation of my Vickers VCAS sling by a major customer… if you read some of the print magazines on base, you may already know about this. Stay tuned for this BIG news.
Most of my 2012 classes are filling up faster than we can add them. If you see a class in your area, you had better sign up immediately so you won't get left out.
See my full schedule by clicking here.
- Feb 6-11, 2012 1911 Pistolsmithing Naples, FL $2375
- Feb 18, 2012 Basic Handgun Dunn, NC $275
- Feb 19, 2012 Basic Carbine Dunn, NC $275
- Mar 2-4, 2012 1911 Operator/Maintenance Birmingham, AL $675
- March 9-11, 2012 Advanced Pistol/Carbine Gainesville, FL $700
- March 20-22, 2012 LEO Only – Carbine 1 Phoenix, AZ —
- April 27-28, 2012 Handgun 1 Central Oregon $450
- April 29-30, 2012 Carbine 1 Central Oregon $450
- May 5-6, 2012 Advanced Handgun Dunn, NC $575
- May 31, 2012 Carbine 1 Albion, MI $240
- June 1-2, 2012 Pistol 1 Albion, MI $475
- June 3-5, 2012 Adv. Tactics Pistol/Carbine Albion, MI $675
- June 15-16, 2012 Pistol 1 Boise, ID $475
- June 17-18, 2012 Carbine 1 Boise, ID $475
An expanded Season Two of Tac TV is about to go into the filming stage which will include more episodes, more gear tests and lots of fun. Thanks for making Season One such a HUGE success!
Larry Vickers is a retired career special operations soldier with 20-plus years of service to our country. A longtime 1st SFOD- Delta operational member, he was a key player in the small arms marksmanship expertise and weapons selection of that Unit. He brings a very unique set of skills to the market, and has a wide and varied background in the firearms industry.