New Load Carrying System Adds to First Responder Offerings.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida –-(Ammoland.com)- Safariland, a BAE Systems business, announced today the addition of the new TAC AR (Assault Rack) to its line of non-ballistic load carrying systems.
The TAC AR features a low-profile internal comfort foam system, an external cummerbund with three rows of 1-inch modular webbing for added pouch attachment platform and a dual closure system.
This plate rack provides first responders with more built-in options making this sleek carrier a great tool in their arsenal.
The TAC AR is equipped with:
- Dual-side closure systems to offer the option of either utilizing the outer cummerbund for pouch attachment and 6” x 6” mini-side plates for added protection or removing the outer cummerbund to utilize the low-profile buckle closure system
- 360° modular attachment system to accommodate PROTECH Tactical TP pouches
- Internal bottom-loading front and back plate designed specifically to hold multi-size type III or type IV hard armor plates
- Adjustable shoulders straps for greater adjustability with integrated D-rings to provide a platform for accessory attachment
- Hook and loop platforms on the front and back for attachment of identification patches
- Radio wire channel for securing communications systems
- Reinforced officer rescue strap
The TAC AR can be customized with the following accessories:
- Ballistic upper arm (bicep) protectors
- Type III or Type IV multi-size rifle plates
- SHERIFF or POLICE identification patches
- PROTECH Tactical TP pouches
The TAC AR is a one-size-fits-all carrier and is currently offered in Ranger Green. All other standard colors will be available for ordering soon.
For more information on the TAC AR or any other tactical armor offerings visit: www.protechtactical.com.
Safariland body armor models combine the heritage and expertise of American Body Armor, Second Chance, SAVVY and PROTECH Tactical. In doing so, Safariland offers the most comprehensive line of body armor available in the industry. Safariland NIJ-06 body armor provides law enforcement officers with enhanced performance, durability, comfort and value, which deliver on the company’s motto: Together, We Save Lives™.
Safariland, LLC is a premier provider of law enforcement and security products and services, delivering a full-range of customer-specific solutions. Offering many of the world’s most recognizable branded products in the public safety market, Safariland is committed to saving lives. For more information about Safariland, please visit www.safariland.com.