Ohio –-(Ammoland.com)-SHOT Business Magazine honored industry leaders at the SHOT Show with its annual SHOT Business Awards. NASGW members honored include:
- Distributor of the Year: Big Rock Sports
- Manufacturer's Representative of the Year: Phil Murray
- Person of the Year: Frank Brownell, Brownells
Tis the season for Awards and presentations for outstanding results. Our congratulations to the following NASGW members:
Beretta U.S.A. “Award of Excellence in the Lifestyle Category” by Sporting Classics during the 2012 Dallas Safari Club convention and for its 2012 NRA Golden Bullseye Award for “Shotgun of the Year” from American Hunter Magazine.
NASGW Members Honored by Remington:
- 2011 Remington Firearms Distributor of the Year – AcuSport Corp
- 2011 Remington Ammunition Distributor of the Year – Sports South Inc.
- 2011 Remington Firearms International Distributor of the Year – Paganini, S.P.A.
- 2011 Remington Ammunition International Distributor of the Year – Full Metal S.A.
- 2011 Remington Firearms Law Enforcement Distributor of the Year – AcuSport Corp
- 2011 Remington Accessories Distributor of the Year – RSR Group
- 2011 Marlin Distributor of the Year – Big Rock Sports
- 2011 H&R, LLC Distributor of the Year – Jerry's Sport Center
- 2011 Marlin International Distributor of the Year – Formalito Pty. Ltd.
- 2011 Bushmaster Distributor of the Year – AcuSport Corp
- 2011 Barnes Distributor of the Year – Ellett Brothers
- 2011 DPMS Distributor of the Year – Bangers USA
- Leisure Sales Inc., Traditions Performance Firearms 2011 Rep Group of the Year
- Doug Reif of H & G Marketing Inc., Traditions Performance Firearm 2011 Rep of the Year
- Tommy Thacker of MGM Targets captured the title of 3 Gun Nation National Champion
- NASGW Chairman of the Board Jack Baumler and the W L Baumler Company named the 2011 Distributor of the Year by Winchester Ammunition
- Jerry's Sport Center was named the 2011 Distributor of the Year by Harrington & Richardson (H&R) for being the leading distributor in 2011.
- Otis Technology recipient of a Progressive Manufacturing 100 (MP100) Award for its use of information technology to create a competitive advantage
Nikon Sport Optics 2012 Sales Awards to NASGW members:
- Salesman of the Year: Joe Palermo, Professional Marketing Inc.
- James R. D'Elia Sales Professional Award: Waylan Owens, Owens Outdoor Sales
- Rookie of the Year: Nick Gamel, Odle and Associates, Inc.
The Elite Salesmen of the Year are:
- Jon Rossow, Kurt Odle and Josh Morse from Odle and Associates
- Rocky Stewart, T.F. Gowen and Sons
- Jason Phillips, Owens Outdoor Sales
- Randy Hughes, Odle and Associates
- Bruce Witte, Mitch Beene and Associates
- Otis Technology, is pleased to announce Joe Crosby from Ken Jefferies Associates as the 2011 Otis Sales Rep of the Year and Jeff Robles and Associates as the 2011 Otis Sales Rep Agency of the Year.
- To Steve Troy, president and CEO of Troy® Industries Inc., on his retirement from the Massachusetts State Police. And the U.S. Air Force Space Command.
- Team Hornady® Takes Two Division Titles at Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge
- To Team Hornady® member, Kelly Neal won the Tact Optics division with a winning score of 824.46. Adam Popplewell placed fourth in the Tactical Optics division. Tate Moots won the Heavy Metal Division.
For additional information on the NASGW and the services and benefits it provides for members, visit www.nasgw.org or contact: Tracy King Kolojeski, NASGW Director of Operations at PO Box 721564, Orlando, FL 32872 • Telephone 407-362-6391