Caldwell, ID – -(Ammoland.com)- MGM Targets announced the February winners of their 2012 Monthly Give-Away Contest from their headquarters in Caldwell, ID.
As America’s largest portable steel target manufacturer, MGM continues the contest with increasing response and awarding great prizes to twelve lucky winners each month. Prizes range from gift certificates to rifle stocks and scope mounts, shooting accessories and more with values up to $425.
MGM’s Kevin Frank and Kevin Murphy facilitated the drawing of the winning entries from the many customers who bought this month’s Special, the US Popper Target or US Popper Auto-Reset. Details can be found on their website at www.mgmtargets.com.
Industry partners have generously donated the prizes that will be awarded every month throughout 2012. This is a wonderful array of prizes that any shooter would be proud to own.
Prizes include a $100 Gift Certificate from Safariland, shown here. This month’s winner, Mike Botte of San Diego is sure to find some great gear at www.safariland.com. For more than 45 years Safariland of Ontario, Ca has produced some of the finest and most innovative products for the law enforcement, competitive shooting and military industries.
MGM Targets is proud to share cooperative support of the shooting sports with our industry partners.
Other winners of the February drawing are as follows:
- Steve Ting, Carson City, NV – winner of a MGM Switchview www.mgmtargets.com
- Mark Levy, Knoxville, TN – winner of a gift certificate for a R.A.M.P. mount from Warne Scope Mounts www.warnescopemounts.com
- Don Heth, Williston, MD – winner of a Shooter Data Book from Impact Data Books www.impactdatabooks.com
- Chris Hicks, Myrtle Beach, SC – winner of a pair of ESS Eye Protection Glasses, www.esseyepro.com
- Jim Pearcy , Wellston, OK – winner of .22 uppers from DPMS www.dpmsinc.com
- Shawn T., Spokane, WA – winner of 10/22 laminate rifle stock from Tactical Solutions www.tacticalsol.com
- George C., Basehor, KS – winner of a Triad Flash Suppressor from Primary Weapons Systems www.primaryweapons.com
- Bebecca B., Edgerton, MO – winner of an H&K Benchmade Knife www.benchmade.com
- Marc M., Neenah, WI -winner of an Offset Mount and a $500.00 Gift Certificate toward the purchase of a custom pistol from Predator Tactical www.predatortactical.com
- Tony Bequette, Frostburg, MD –winner of a Rifle Sling from FNH www.fnhusa.com
A hearty congratulations! goes out to all the winners from Mike Gibson, President of MGM Targets and all of the MGM team. Along with the congratulations a reminder to check out the MGM Targets March Specials. This month MGM is featuring the MGM Flash Target, a well known long distance target, for only $350.00. This is the first time this target has ever been discounted. Along with the Flash Target is the IPSC Half Size Target that includes a post and a base for only $119.00. This target regularly sells for $179.36.
So not only can you get a tremendous buy on a great target you could win one of 12 prizes awarded monthly!!
At MGM, our background in steel fabrication, manufacturing, construction, and competitive shooting gives us the marketplace edge. No other company in the business has such a well-rounded background, with permanent, full time employees in critical management positions. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, exceptional product designs, superior installation service, and a benchmark customer support program, coupled with a genuine desire to make the best products available puts MGM in a position that competitors can only envy. Visit: www.mgmtargets.com