BOGART, Ga. –-(Ammoland.com)- The Early-Bird registration special for the Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) National Convention ends on June 1.
QDMA’s 12th annual National Convention will be held in Nashville, Tennessee, August 9-11.
For the second-consecutive year, the convention will be held in partnership with the Bass Pro Shops Land & Wildlife Expo and the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
Last year, the partnership helped produce one of the largest conventions in recent years, and QDMA is returning to Nashville to expand on last year’s success at the beautiful, world-class Opryland Resort.
Those who register for QDMA’s National Convention by June 1, 2012 will receive a 10-percent discount and entry into the Early Bird Raffle.
The 2012 QDMA National Convention will continue to be the same great event that attendees have come to know and love over the years featuring:
Experts & Seminars
- Special Guests
- QDMA Leadership Session
- Grand Banquet & Auction
- Hunt Auction Luncheon
PLUS New Additions!
- Boot Scoot n’ Boogie Party
- “Going for the Gold” Opening Ceremonies
- Hands-on Hunting Workshops
- Rack Pack Youth Events
- And Much More!
QDMA National Convention Registration:
To register or for more information, log onto www.qdma.com/corporate/national-convention or call (800) 209-3337. Questions about the National Convention and the registration process can be emailed to [email protected] as well.
Several registration options are available including:
- Individual Convention Package – $235: Includes one pass to all QDMA National Convention sessions and events, the Land & Wildlife Seminar & Workshops, a three-day pass to Bass Pro Shops Land & Wildlife Expo, and a QDMA Annual Membership or Membership Renewal
- Couple’s Convention Package (for married couples only) – $400: Includes two passes to all QDMA National Convention sessions and events, two passes for the Land & Wildlife Seminar & Workshops, two three-day passes to Bass Pro Shops Land & Wildlife Expo, and one QDMA Annual Membership or Membership Renewal
- Sponsor Upgrade – $200: Can be added to either package option and includes a sponsor membership package, convention VIP gift and entry into a sponsor only raffle.
- Partial or À La Carte Option: Pay just for the QDMA National Convention events you want to attend. Visit www.qdma.com or call (800) 209-3337 for individual event pricing. If you elect for the partial option, registration for Bass Pro Shops Land & Wildlife Expo and the Land & Wildlife Seminar & Workshops will be handled separately through www.landandwildlifeexpo.com.
For lodging at QDMA’s Headquarters Hotel, call Gaylord Opryland at 615-889-1000 or 888-777-6779. To book your room by phone use the code A-QDM12 or tell the Opryland agent you’re with QDMA.
Online reservations are also available by visiting www.qdma.com/corporate/national-convention and scrolling down to the Lodging section for a direct link to make reservations at QDMA’s Headquarters Hotel.
QDMA is dedicated to ensuring the future of white-tailed deer, wildlife habitat and our hunting heritage. Founded in 1988, QDMA is a national nonprofit wildlife conservation organization with nearly 50,000 members in all 50 states and Canada. To learn more about QDMA and why it is the future of deer hunting, call 800-209-3337 or visit www.QDMA.com.