MIAMI –-(Ammoland.com)- Taurus International Manufacturing, Inc. is seeking a passionate, motivated, firearms advocate for the complete management of all sales activities for our organization in the role of Sales Director for the Taurus, Rossi and Heritage firearms brands.
This career opportunity is based in Miami, FL and requires extensive domestic and international travel.
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Assigns sales territory to sales representatives.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
*The preferred candidate will have a Master's degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training. Spanish or Portuguese as a secondary language is a benefit but not a necessity.
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume to Lesley Hernandez, Compliance and Human Resources Manager via email to [email protected]
Competitive salary and benefits package, drug-free work workplace, EOE.
Taurus International Manufacturing, Inc. is proud to be the U.S. importer of all Taurus brand firearms manufactured in Brazil and to be the manufacturer of the model PT-22, PT-25, PT-732 and PT-738 pistols made here in the US. Taurus International services all Taurus brand firearms under the LIFETIME REPAIR POLICY™ as well. For additional information about Taurus, visit www.taurususa.com. High-resolution images are available at www.taurusdownloads.com.