Renton, WA –-(Ammoland.com)- Innovation seems to define Clean-Shot Archery and their new Spot-On Laser Calibration Point is a case in point.
The internal laser automatically activates at full draw with a bow mounted magnet. Shoot the laser point at a target until the arrow hits the laser dot.
Then adjust your sight pints to match the dot. Set up is accomplished in minutes
Larry Bay, Clean-Shot Archery Founder/CEO noted: “The Laser Calibration Point uses the same ferrule, tips and blades as our hunting broadheads, such as the Hogzilla Killa and our non-laser broadhead, the Hollow Point Broadhead – ensuring predictable arrow flight and greater sight accuracy.
The Spot-On Laser Calibration Point is not only a precise aiming tool for calibrating bow sights and crossbow scopes but also makes a great training aid.”
Pin Sight or Scope Calibration Features:
- First laser-equipped calibration point that you can shoot!
- Set up new pin sights or a scope in minutes – fine tune for exact arrow flight
- Elevation adjustable laser beam out to 60 yards – laser is only on when you’re at full draw (saves battery life)
- Check pin sights in the field – without shooting
- Identical arrow flight as Spot-On® Hollow Point Broadheads
- Factory set to 30 yards for a 300 ft/sec IBO speed – adjust for your equipment
For use as a Training Tool:
- Stability – you’ll be able to see if your student is balanced and holding still with correct form (laser will bounce on target if bow is unsteady)
- Aiming point – the laser dot will show you exactly where your student is aiming prior to release
- Release point – watch for trigger pull as the arrow is released
The Spot-On Laser Calibration Point is made in the USA. MSRP $49.99
For more information and to request a dealer catalog, contact:
Clean-Shot Archery, Inc.
6849 S. 220th Street
Kent, WA 98032
Toll Free: 800-242-9023
Email: [email protected] or visit www.clean-shot.com