DANVILLE, Ala. –-(Ammoland.com)- Get ready for one of the most innovative consumer giveaway programs to hit the Internet.
Hunter Safety System, the industry leader in treestand safety equipment, will launch a 12-week giveaway program starting July 16th.
Weekly winners of the Hunter Safety System 12 Weeks of Hunting Giveaway will walk away with fabulous prizes ranging from hunts to autographed guitars, sports memorabilia to bows and much more. Some weeks even have multiple prizes for more than one winner.
Working in conjunction with industry leaders, Hunter Safety System believes these far-reaching partnerships will spread the word about the importance of treestand safety. According to statistics, nearly one out of every three hunters that hunt from an elevated stand will fall at some point during their span of hunting. Hunter Safety System is trying to reduce that statistic through education and exciting promotions like the 12 Weeks of Hunting Giveaway.
Anyone can participate in this promotion that runs from July 16 through Oct. 7. Participants merely need to visit www.HunterSafetySystem.com or www.facebook.com/hssvest, watch the commercial on the site, type in their information, and they are entered in that week’s sweepstakes. Entrants are able to come back each week to enter that week’s giveaway.
“This is a fun and exciting way for everyone to learn about the safety issues involved in hunting from a treestand,” said David Langston, director of marketing. “With the help of our industry partners, consumers can win some fabulous prizes while learning how to properly equip themselves for their hunt.”
Get ready for the Hunter Safety System 12 Weeks of Hunting Giveaway starting July 16.
The prize packages are as follows:
- July 16-22: Autographed Chipper Jones jersey and a Bear bow from “Major League Bowhunter” (two winners)
- July 23-29: Mathew’s bow signed by Lee and Tiffany Lakosky
- July 30-Aug. 5: Shed hunt and grilled lunch with “Whitetail Freaks” Don and Kandi Kisky from Can Cooker, Realtree Energy and Yeti Coolers
- Aug. 6-12: Luke Bryan & Jason Aldean autographed guitar from “Buck Commander” and “Duck Dynasty”
- Aug. 13-19: Hoyt bow autographed by Ralph And Vicki Cianciarulo from Archer’s Choice and a Carnivore Blind from Ameristep
- Aug. 20-26: Ted Nugent autographed guitar and a Scent-Lok suit
- Aug. 27-Sept. 2: SOE Outfitters Hunt With Mike Stroff, a Savage rifle with a Nikon scope, a Stryker crossbow and a Bowtech bow (four winners)
- Sept. 3-9: Tenzing Backpack filled with Rage broadheads, NockTurnal nocks, Rage Cage Quiver, ThermaCell, ThermaCell insoles
- Sept. 10-16: “Huntin’ Is Good” Ross Hammock Ranch hog hunt in Florida
- Sept. 17-23: Buckmasters week (prize to be announced)
- Sept. 24-30: Realtree week (prize to be announced)
- Oct. 1-7: $500 Gift Cards to Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, Gander Mountain, Dick’s Sporting Goods (four winners)
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Danville, Alabama, Hunter Safety System is a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative deer hunting gear and hunting equipment for the serious hunter. For additional information, write to: The Hunter Safety System, 8237 Danville Road, Danville, AL 35619; call toll-free 877-296-3528; or visit www.huntersafetysystem.com.