McKinney, Texas –-(Ammoland.com)- TRUGLO, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of archery and firearm accessories.
The NE Regional Sales Manager position is responsible for managing sales and customer relationships for TRUGLO, APEX GEAR and FIRSTSTRING product lines.
This position includes managing existing outside sales reps, attending tradeshows and calling on individual dealers and distributors. Responsibilities include increasing sales, maintaining current business and building a positive “manufacturer-to-customer” relationship.
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 3 – 5 years experience as a Regional Sales Manager in the Archery and/or Firearms industry OR 5-10 years experience as a regional Sales Representative in the Archery and/or Firearms industry.
- Proven track record of effectively managing oneself and/or outside sales reps.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent communications skills — both written and verbal.
- Proficient/Efficient computer skills.
- Must be able to sufficiently travel territory and attend industry tradeshows.
- Relocation may not be required.
Salary: Based on level of experience.
Contact: [email protected]
710 Presidential Drive
Richardson, TX 75081
Established in 1993, the TRUGLO brand is recognized for innovative product designs, which include archery/firearm accessories for hunting, target shooting and law enforcement. TRUGLO products are distributed worldwide.