Baltimore, MD –-(Ammoland.com)- Under Armour Inc., leading developer, marketer, and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories, has announced a new line of Charged Cotton HeatGear TEEs for the professional operator.
Military, Law Enforcement and Security professionals spend countless hours in the most brutal and challenging conditions imaginable, and every item in your gear kit has been carefully selected to provide you with quality and superior performance.
By combining the comfort of cotton with the proven moisture-wicking abilities of HeatGear, Under Armour's new line of tactical Charged Cotton Ts will keep you feeling lightweight, cool and ready for action in any situation. Say goodbye to old-school cotton T-shirts!
UA TAC Charged Cotton Ts will be available at retail starting August, 2012.
$24.99 TAC Charged Cotton T
- Exclusive UA Charged Cotton Technology
- Has the burn properties of traditional cotton
- Signature HeatGear® moisture transport system
- Dries much faster than ordinary cotton
- Durable stitch shoulder detailing for durability
- 100% Cotton
- Available in: Desert Sand, Black, Marine OD Green,
- Dark Navy…all with matching non-descript tactical logo
For more information on Under Armour's new line of tactical Charged Cotton HeatGear® Ts, and their complete selection of performance apparel, footwear, and accessories, visit www.ua.com