Baltimore, MD –-(Ammoland.com)- Under Armour Inc., leading developer, marketer, and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories, has announced a new line of Tactical Duty Pants for the professional operator.
Destined to become a cornerstone of Under Armour’s outstanding line-up of tactical apparel and perfect for everyday duty or hard-core range time, UA’s new TAC Duty Pants deliver the comfort, durability and performance that can only be expected from Under Armour.
Designed by professionals, constructed of durable rip-stop material and protected by a DWR coating, UA’s TAC Duty Pants will withstand the rigors of daily use while protecting you from the elements. Features like hidden document pockets, secure cargo pockets with internal magazine compartments and adjustable waist ensure top functionality for every situation.
UA TAC Duty Pants will be available at retail starting August, 2012.
UA TAC Duty Pants
UA TAC Breech Pant
- Storm Cotton DWR water resistant coating
- Durable rip stop material
- Secure cargo pockets with internal magazine pockets
- Hidden document pockets
- Adjustable waist to accommodate concealed weapons
- Durable knife/light pocket
- Offset belt loops for proper holster placement
- Reinforced crotch to prevent splitting
- Reinforced knees with articulation
Available in: Desert Sand, Black, Marine OD Green, and Dark Navy (all with matching non-descript tactical logo)
For more information on Under Armour’s TAC Duty Pants, and their complete selection of performance apparel, footwear, and accessories, visit www.ua.com