Romney-Ryan over Obama-Biden on Gun, Money, God and Religion

Gun Rights Policies with John Snyder
Gun Rights Policies with John Snyder

Arlington, VA –  “For the Second Amendment community, there really is no contest in making a choice between Romney and Obama in the presidential election,” gun rights expert John M. Snyder said here today.

“The Romney-Ryan ticket is far superior to the Obama-Biden ticket on right to keep and bear arms issues as well as on other matters of great concern to millions of American voters,” he explains in this video.

Snyder notes some voters who oppose the Obama administration have expressed some dismay that Mitt Romney is not conservative enough or similar enough to their thinking on some issues.

“However,” says Snyder, “it’s important to approach a voting decision with a mature adult attitude. On issues regarding the individual Second Amendment civil right to keep and bear arms, economic stability and prosperity, religious freedom and respect for the rights of conscience, and the honor of God Himself, there really is no doubt as to which alternative is the preferable one.

“Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are far superior to Barack Obama and Joe Biden on these and other matters. It’s time to rock and roll with Romney and Ryan.”

The presidential election is Tuesday, November 6. 2012.

GunRightsPolicies.org
John M. Snyder
Manager
Telum Associates, LLC
Arlington, VA
202-239-8005

About John Snyder:
Named the Gun Dean by Human Events, “the senior rights activist in Washington” by Shotgun News, a “champion of the right to self-defense” by The Washington Times, and “dean of gun lobbyists” by The Washington Post and The New York Times, John M. Snyder has spent 45 years as a proponent of the individual Second Amendment civil right to keep and bear arms as a National Rifle Association editor, public affairs director of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, treasurer of the Second Amendment Foundation, and founder of www.GunRightsPolicies.org.

A former Jesuit seminarian, Snyder is founder/manager of Telum Associates, LL.C., founder/chairman of the St. Gabriel Possenti Society, Inc., a director of Council for America, and serves on the boards of the National Association of Chiefs of Police and the American Federation of Police & Concerned Citizens. He is also the author of the book Gun Saint. Visit: www.GunRightsPolicies.org

chad collins
chad collins

I hate the Republican party even more then the Democrat party and I voted for Obama the first time but I'm voting for Romney this time in not abandoning my third party I will keep donating to them. But until a valid third party candidate can actually can have a chance to win. We have to vote for the lesser of the two evils. Yes Romney is the better choice if Obama gets a second term he will get to appoint more justices and that will destroy our right to bare arms

IdahoMan
IdahoMan

Tom Taylor: "If I can not, in my mind, throw my vote away for a write in and I cant stand Obama, why not vote for Romney?"

Ever read the book "Animal Farm"? Look what the animals got by continually falling for the pig's excuse of "Jones will be back!"(In our language, "Would you rather have Obama!").

Mike DeArmond
Mike DeArmond

Romney voted yes on an assault rifle ban…..I am writing in Ron Paul.

Tom Taylor
Tom Taylor

Idahoman: School me if you can? In the current election Paul has no chance of winning as a write in, write ins never win and don't tell me that if everyone wrote him in he would win as that is an impossible goal. So that leaves us with two choices Romney or Obama. If I can not, in my mind, throw my vote away for a write in and I cant stand Obama, why not vote for Romney? Or are you saying I should vote for Obama?

IdahoMan
IdahoMan

"IdahoMan is a Paul-Bot but without a cause." You are an empty-headed, emotionally-driven blind party follower who may have an idea of what he wants to fight for -presumably Liberty, rights and less government- but is being used. And I am not a "Paul bot". He's just the only votable candidate this election. "As with any election you will always find folks who can not see the bigger picture…" Yes, I am responding to one right now. *Here's a mirror* "..so rather than the choose to do what is right to get Obama out of office at any cost, he… Read more »

Karl
Karl

IdahoMan is a Paul-Bot but without a cause. As with any election you will always find folks who can not see the bigger picture and want to keep beating a dead horse, or Ron Paul in this case. Don't get me wrong I am a fan of Paul, but he is out of the race, so rather than the choose to do what is right to get Obama out of office at any cost, he will probably write in Paul, (A STEALTH VOTE FOR OBAMA) at a ballot box that wont see or won't care, that he stuck to his… Read more »

IdahoMan
IdahoMan

"@IdahoMan, FYI, Ron Paul is out of the race, he has no chance of winning, he wont even be on the ballot, so who you gonna vote for now?"

Ron Paul.

Linda Lou
Linda Lou

IdahoMan
IdahoMan

And when I posted that comment, it DID have spaces between paragraphs.

IdahoMan
IdahoMan

"'For the Second Amendment community, there really is no contest in making a choice between Romney and Obama in the presidential election,' gun rights expert John M. Snyder said here today." Yup. They are both the same. Two super-socialist anti-gun, anti-freedom swine taking us in the same sick socialist direction by both cardboard-cutout parties. "On issues regarding the individual Second Amendment civil right to keep and bear arms, economic stability and prosperity, religious freedom and respect for the rights of conscience, and the honor of God Himself, there really is no doubt as to which alternative is the preferable one."… Read more »