Old Saybrook, CT – -(Ammoland.com)- Traditions Performance Firearms, a leading sporting goods company, is seeking a Gun Technician.
The position would be located at the company headquarters in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and the primary responsibilities would include executing detailed firearm inspections, firearm repairs, product customizations, and product range testing. Customer interactions via phone, email, and in person will be required.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- – Repairing and servicing of customer firearms and products
- – Perform function, accuracy, and range testing
- – Receiving and entering return packages
- – Receiving and placing service/tech phone calls and emails
- – Maintaining accurate firearm records which ensure compliance with all policies and government regulations
- – Assisting customers in the retail store
- – Minimum 1 year experience in firearms repair and customer service
- – Must be mechanically skilled and competent in using basic hand tools and measuring devices
- – Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- – Successfully completed a firearms safety training course
- – Knowledge of using MAS system beneficial but not required
- – Must have excellent communication skills and be hardworking
If interested, please contact Chris at (860) 388-4656 ext. 207 or [email protected]
For more information on Traditions Performance Firearms or to view their complete line of products, please visit www.traditionsfirearms.com or call (860) 388-4656.