Baton Rouge, LA –-(Ammoland.com)- Synergy Outdoors, the leading manufacture of wild game accessories is seeking a Director of Marketing to head all their brands.
Synergy’s brands represent a large cross section of the outdoor world. Wildgame Innovations feed and attractants, Evolved Habitats minerals and attractants, Evolved Harvest food plot seeds, WGI Innovations scouting cameras, feeders and outdoor electronics, Flextone Game Calls and Barnett Crossbows all complete the Synergy Outdoors brands.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for helping generate product collateral and presentations for external audiences including customers and press. Plans, directs and coordinates a comprehensive and diversified strategic marketing program to include development and implementation of various promotional ideas and activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Communicate with Operations and Sales to project new products and services to be marketed. Launch and Market new and existing products within and outside of the Outdoor industry.
- Conduct demographic and other marketing studies to identify trends to maximize effectiveness of marketing efforts. Research targeted markets and evaluate marketing strategies to identify potential consumers of products and/or services.
- Work and coordinate with Sales Department to gauge which products to pull back and which ones to increase the Marketing effort.
- Develops employees for future advancement when possible.
- Represents the organization at various community and/or meetings.
- Works closely with Sponsors that promote Wildgame Nation while maintaining current relationships, and promoting new Sponsor opportunities.
- To be in contact with agencies and television shows we sponsor, and maintaining positive relationships.
- Assist and manage catalogs, print media, social media press releases, trade shows, and advertising.
- Maintain and manage the Marketing Matrix to ensure that we stick to the plan to stay within our budget.
- Audit analyze publications we support and ensure that the correct ads are features, and we are getting the attention needed from the press.
- Coordinate and manage the Graphic Design Team to develop ads and new products with a creative strategy to mimic the TV look and feel.
- Responsible for website and Facebook promotions of all brands.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and manage the Prostaff Team.
- Write press releases for all brands for print and web.
- Stay in contact, manage, and coordinate efforts of Source Group, Media Direct, and other agencies once a week to handle PR initiatives of the week.
- Host Synergy Writers events and attend Bowhunters roundtable. Schedule photo shoots with celebrity personalities with all brands.
Manages the Marketing and Design staff. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested parties send resume to: [email protected]