Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Tells Obama Voters to Get Lost

Obama Voters Not Welcome
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Tells Obama Voter to Get Lost
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona

Pinetop, AZ –-(Ammoland.com)- To Whom it May Concern: I thought you all might be interested in this.

We will try to demonstrate once again that the bottom line for our business is principle, not money.

Yes, it has been damaging at times but our values are intact.

Effective immediately, if you voted for Obama, your money is no good here. You have proven beyond a doubt that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm. We have just put a sign up on the front door to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here….

I took this ad out in our local paper. It will come out in the White Mountain Independent tomorrow, 9 November

Sincerely,
Cope Reynolds

Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona
Mail: POB 3797
Shipping: 674A E. White Mountain Blvd.
Pinetop, AZ 85935
Phone: (928) 367-AK47 (2547)
Toll-Free (866)886-8753

Open 9am to 6pm Arizona time

Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona
The most comprehensive full-time professional firearms training facility in all of eastern AZ and western NM!
“The Shooting Bench” radio show
6 to 8pm ET / 3 to 5pm PT – Monday thru Friday
The most radical gun-rights show on talk radio.
Listen to the “The Shooting Bench PM Edition” on
Thursdays from 8 to 10pm. 100% gun talk!

“The Shooting Bench” blog!
Keep up with The Shooting Bench and SWSA classes and activities

All those in favor of losing their rights, please do NOTHING!

Obama Voters Not Welcome Ad
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Tells Obama Voter to Get Lost
Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Live in a place where there is socialised medicine mate .. see how fast the rest follows what came next? oh PC ness , then rights for everyone but Australians then , gun control , learn your facts same thing in the UK in it comes and it goes the same way now in the UK and Australia they are pushing mass islamic immigration , i hear they want the same for you … hahhaha dhimmi wits obama is a socialist , he was when he was working the UN , he was as a community acivist , you think… Read more »

Dan
Dan

Remember this: The only power someone has over you is the power you give them. A free people know what is right for them and what is just. If someone does not feel the need, passion, like dislike or whatever for some thing then they are free to choose. Here's a thought: If some maniac decides to kill some one with a gun what in the world does that have to do with me? Or you? Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile killed more people than my gun. Should we outlaw cars? Free men have free will. We are not a collective.

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Honestly, I think owning guns is fine, but voting for someone like ROMNEY for that would have been tantamount to assisted suicide for our country. If you don't like obama, vote for anyone else, but don't vote for romney. On top of that, no one seems to know what socialism or communism is. Socialized medicine ISN'T socialism. It's a step towards fixing our capitalist economy by making healthcare available to people who can't afford it, allowing them to get jobs and put back into the economy so we can be the good example of how capitalism can succeed like we… Read more »

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

16 years , my goof

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Sir's From Australia , Cheers! to you folks!!! bloody well done! Folks like you will be the ones who stop the USA ending up like Australia , where after 116 years of protest action we are getting our guns back , within limits… grrrr , but still working at it dont let them change one damn thing of your constitution , protect it with all your might , its the one document that allows free men to stay free without it , you just like the rest of the planet victims Stay True ! May the Good Lord Bless you… Read more »

Dan
Dan

I will be very interested to see if these gun toting obama supporters continue to support obama when he does come after guns. He's already said he would BEFORE the election. Who is obama to decide whether or not I should own a military style gun? Obama is nobody. He certainly is not qualified to tell this 27 year U.S. Army Combat Vet Retiree what I can cannot own/operate. Wake up people and use your heads. Where are the men that use to inhabit this land? When are you all going to stand up as men and tell the mealy… Read more »

Inherent Vice
Inherent Vice

I prefer the Odama voters demonstrate the courage of their convictions and NOT own firearms.

smee

LMAO what ya gonna do .. beat him up for voting Obama ?

Cope Reynolds
Cope Reynolds

Darrell Wayne Higgins, you sir are a liar. Since I despise AR-15's almost as much as liberals, we have only had 1 AR-15 in here since we moved to AZ. The guy that bought was NOT a first-time buyer. He came in looking for an AR-15 to start with, liked that one and we sold it to him. Either you have never been in this store or you are just making stuff like your president does. If you are local and actually ever came in here, please feel free to step back in here and we'll discuss this. Thanks for… Read more »

Heidi
Heidi

My husband and I are proud President Obama supporters. My husband is a Persian Gulf War Veteran and he taught me everything I know about guns, how to work them and how to shoot! My husband just bought me a SR9 mm and I love it! First of all, STOP LYING….OUR POTUS IS NOT TAKING YOUR GUNS AWAY!!! Their are millions upon millions of democrats who believe in the right to bear arms. Many of us have a carry and conceal permit too! Do you really believe you are hurting us for voting for Obama? That is hilarious!!! Every where… Read more »

TJ
TJ

Smee, you have demonstrated your inability to comprehend the point. We have serious lack of congressmen, …no, politicians, …that have enough balls to stand up to those that have excluded the constitution from our government. Jefferson has warned us all of our fate. When those who depend on the government for their freeloading existence realize they have become slaves their master in Washington, no amount of taxes will make the system work. Those of us that work for a living see a precarious time ahead.

meez
meez

I am a veteran. I voted for Obama. I would like to know exactly which freedoms President Obama has taken from you?

smee

yes vt idiot oops i meant parrot… you should get there ASAP.. they wont be open for long !!!!

good responses herpaderp and erno86

VT Patriot
VT Patriot

Thanx to this store and all it's "normal" patrons. If I lived within a few hundred miles of this store, I'd be there monday morning to buy a gun, any gun, and lots more ammo. Congrats to the owners, I applaud your position. Bravo.

Erno86
Erno86

If that is you answer…to Rush Limbaugh's question of "what are we are going to do with people who voted for Barack Obama" — I'am happy to say — That I will take my {ammo and gun buying} business elsewhwere; other than your business.

herpaderp
herpaderp

Right, call me when Obama actually comes to take your guns and I will be right there by your side to stop them. Until then I prefer reality to right wing conspiracy nutbars.

smee

so what this fuckin idiot sabel is saying is that mit romney would not have been able to single handedly change law but somehow obama can… fucking moron

smee

another shining example of redneck STUPIDITY.. going online and threatening to shoot government officials…i think i will be visiting this site more often..

Ron_NYC
Ron_NYC

The really funny part is that these people will blame Obama for them having less customers after Obama won reelection and not see the irony in their decision whatsoever.

You can't beat this kind of stupidity. I'd like to send thanks from New York City. This was a good laugh.

sabel
sabel

As a privately owned company, SWSA has the right to advertise almost any way they wish – per the 1st Amendment. With that being said, you liberals need to go back to junior high school and take some remedial classes on US Gov't and how it is supposed to work. You see, Romney would not have been able to ban abortion single-handedly because he believes in the Constitution and plays by the rules. (and incidentally, I happen to support a woman's right to choose – for purely practical reasons. I don't want to see my tax dollars being spent to… Read more »

me
me

@mike…That is very christian of you…

me
me

Talk about sore losers…

mike
mike

Good stand.I hope to visit your shop.God is the only Being that can save this country now.The Obama voters are either stupid or just plain naive.Or both.Obama voters to expect any help from me during the next 3 years yuo again were short sighted enough to put keep this Moronic crew in office.I hope you suffer.

EHOWA Fan
EHOWA Fan

Whether you voted for Romney because you didn't want Obama to have a second term or you voted for Obama because you didn't want Romney in the White House, you did nothing to try to un**** this country. There is no difference between democrats or republicans beyond the color of their ties! The same scare tactics are used by both sides every election cycle. One side is going to take away your guns and the other side is going to outlaw abortion. Neither will happen. But both will use divisiveness to keep you distracted from real issues because they know… Read more »

David
David

I'd be willing to bet all the one's here defending ovomit have never done a bit of research into him or his life. They ether voted for him just because he's black or they were bailed out in some way by him. The truth is they have no idea what's coming or they just don't care as long as their getting their so called free crap from him.But when their locked up in a fema camp somewhere because ovomit declared marshal law they can be happy they were so lax with their freedoms

smee

ya stand firm on a street corner begging for money and blaming obama for his own stupidity !!!

smee

still going to be quite funny when he is out of biusnees from turning away customers… meanwhile the guys down the street will reap the benefits of the owners stupidity !!!

Chirs
Chirs

I think you should sell Obama supporters guns. It should be easy to sell them a crappy gun at a super-inflated price, and the gun won't even have to work! I do agree with then mot being responsible enough though…keep on following your beliefs and stand firm!

Danny
Danny

I find it funny how all the libs that have commented here all wish for this gun dealers business to fail. I guess Obama was wrong and the owner DID build it, or else you libs wouldn't want an Obama built business to fail…right? Plus, since gun sales are going through the roof at the moment, I don't believe this guy has a thing to worry about. I commend you for your stance SWSA.

roscoethehat
roscoethehat

Right or wron in your stand (and I thnk you are right) I find it refreshing that you take a clear open stand rather than simply whoring for a buck. You are what this nation really needs, folks who will stand in action for what they believe. To often today PC and the $ are the rule. BRAVO, SALUTE.

smee

And this dumb ignorant racist inbred redneck will blame Obama when his buisness fails and he is forced into bankrupcy…what a joke…..i cant wait to see the out of buisnees signs on his store and the forclosure signs on his home!!!

smee

what stupid bucnch of rednecks.. ( Administrator removed email address at request of Yahoo. Even yahoo does not want to be associated with someone with such a small penis.)

Nolan
Nolan

Explain to me how gun control is more important than birth control? Romney planned on removing all federal money giving to planned parenthood. Call me what you will, but i would rather see more gun control than have to pay for your daughters and their illigitimate that cant afford to take care of.children. I also refuse to vote for a candidate who thinks there is an "acceptable" form of rape.

Not an Obama Support
Not an Obama Support

That said, there are clearly more relevant reasons for not liking Obama and his ideology than race. I can't stand him for a whole host of reasons.

Not an Obama Support
Not an Obama Support

This is in response to chris baez…

I think you are making everyone's point here. Apparently you are not aware that a president cannot arbitrarily make or change laws on a whim, as in the example you gave that you think Romney would reverse abortion laws. That is beyond the power of the president. The left used that nonsensical scare tactic to their advantage to sway the votes of the ignorant and clearly it worked. The supreme court has final say on that matter and it has spoken.

Clearly, you shouldn't own a gun…

DsVstheworld
DsVstheworld

So your all about freedom but you dislike the fact that President Obama was elected in a free election. The people voted and spoke in this democracy and you are upset with that. Also. What law has President Obama passed that has taken away gun rights??? None. Romney passed an assault weapons ban. It just shows that you are rather ignorant and choose not to look at the facts. I'm a full time police officer. I own guns and am pro 2nd amendment. The President was elected free and fair. It's you who are in American. Why don't you leave… Read more »

daryl wayne higgins

I was at the gun store. What a joke the salesmen are. They were pitching fear to some dumb ass first time buyer. Sold him a ar-15 that was way over his head. My guess is that he will go home and blow his dumb ass head off. Stop blaming Obama for all the bullshit you all can think of. Do you dumbasses all look in the same mirror at once?????

Yardbird
Yardbird

Cutting of your nose to spite your face.

We cannot convert who we don't touch

ArmyMP
ArmyMP

Wow, 3 peoole on here that just dont get it and 2 of which coukdnt come up with anything better then the 2nd grade arguments that the left has been speeing for 4 years. Race? You think this is about race? please, give me a break. Do you think you Hypocrats could use a lazier excuse than that. Seriously get the hell out of here. Please if you think that because we disagree with his SOCIALIST AND COMMUNIST IDEOLOGY then we are racist than yiu are lazy and stupid. As for your idiotic supposition and moronic "reproductive rights" argument, if… Read more »

Steven
Steven

"If you put it in a nice package, promoted it and advertised it properly, you could sell the average American a bag of Sh**." This was proved without a shadow of a doubt on November 6th 2012.

Useful Idiots
Useful Idiots

Everything is racist now according to the libtards. Well, if I'm going to be called a "racist" constantly for opposing socialism and communisim then I'm going to be the best god damned racist I can be. Obama can take his floppy eared, KFC munching, watermelon gobbling, nappy haired, purple lipped face and plant a big kiss on my lily white cracker ass. Anyone who voted for Mocha Jesus can do the same. I don't want your money. SHOP ELSEWHERE DICK BEATERS! I'm not giving up my guns, or my freedom. I'm fed up, I'm tired of this sh*t, and I'm… Read more »

Ed
Ed

2 of 3 negative comments above resorted to negative personal attacks…..whodathunkit?

Ignorant Fools
Ignorant Fools

Wow, yet another demonstration of just how stupid, ignorant and closed minded the right wing hillbillies have become.

Aron
Aron

No problem. There are THOUSANDS of other gun shops in the country that will still be in business when this one goes under.

Darrin Stewart
Darrin Stewart

The price of liberty is measured in lives. Disarmament is the first step toward slavery. ANYONE who puts life before freedom is filth that should be removed from society. Life is WORTHLESS without freedom.

chris baez
chris baez

I Am f***in stupid……. (this comment has been edited by administrator due to the homonian attack, vuglar language, violation of website terms of use…… and its obvious this person is just plain stupid.) all of you are racist ***************!!!! You would rather a women who is sick while pregnant die giving birth then to have the option of abortion. That's what wouldve happened if romney was elected, or how about your child will die anyways at birth and instead of letting that baby suffer you get an abortion if you wouldve voted for romney it wouldn't happen!!! ******************************************************************************************************************************** ignorant you… Read more »

Thomas C. Blessing
Thomas C. Blessing

I live in Tennessee ,a little to far to come and visit your store,but I am with you brother all the way in spirit.I wish more people would do this.You have my undying support.

Karla
Karla

More businesses need to do this. I don't own a firearm, but will in the near future. When I do I will make a trek from Chandler to your store.

Jeff Aagaard
Jeff Aagaard

I just saw that you had posted the sign turning away Obama voters. I'm visiting my elderly parents in AZ and was appalled by the election. I couldn't agree with you more, that those people voting for Barry O. don't have a clue and are in no way responsible enough to own a firearm of any kind. They want personal protection, they can rely on the government that they kept in office to protect them. Me, I'll stick with my firearms and my 4 legged buddy for my personal protection.

1 2 3 7