Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Tells Obama Voters to Get Lost

Obama Voters Not Welcome
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Tells Obama Voter to Get Lost
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona

Pinetop, AZ –-(Ammoland.com)- To Whom it May Concern: I thought you all might be interested in this.

We will try to demonstrate once again that the bottom line for our business is principle, not money.

Yes, it has been damaging at times but our values are intact.

Effective immediately, if you voted for Obama, your money is no good here. You have proven beyond a doubt that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm. We have just put a sign up on the front door to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here….

I took this ad out in our local paper. It will come out in the White Mountain Independent tomorrow, 9 November

Sincerely,
Cope Reynolds

Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona
Mail: POB 3797
Shipping: 674A E. White Mountain Blvd.
Pinetop, AZ 85935
Phone: (928) 367-AK47 (2547)
Toll-Free (866)886-8753

Open 9am to 6pm Arizona time

Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona
The most comprehensive full-time professional firearms training facility in all of eastern AZ and western NM!
“The Shooting Bench” radio show
6 to 8pm ET / 3 to 5pm PT – Monday thru Friday
The most radical gun-rights show on talk radio.
Listen to the “The Shooting Bench PM Edition” on
Thursdays from 8 to 10pm. 100% gun talk!

“The Shooting Bench” blog!
Keep up with The Shooting Bench and SWSA classes and activities

All those in favor of losing their rights, please do NOTHING!

Obama Voters Not Welcome Ad
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Tells Obama Voter to Get Lost
BB-Idaho
BB-Idaho

Politics: folks get really upset. Having served as an Army officer and worked as a scientist in the ammunition/defense industry,

I understand gun owners and their concerns. Would they could understand why I (and 90% of

scientists) voted for Obama.

bassenjack
bassenjack

After reading all of the remarks. It worries me that so many people think they know what they are talking about. obama has and will keep pushing for more gun control. Does anyone know about hillary pushing for the UN small arms gun ban? If not, your not paying attention. obama wants that in place and has stated that on many occasions. Look at where he cam from, Chicago. They have some very serous gun laws. In fact some of the most suppressive gun laws in the country. If you don't know where obama stand on some of these things.… Read more »

TomKC
TomKC

To the ones who said God put Obama in office, He did because He's

Turned His back on us because of all the killing of the babies early

And late term, and now we are passing the same sex marriage

law. So yes I have to agree with you God allowed Obama to be

re-elected. So just a warning time is short. Study the book of

Daniel in the old testiment and the book of Revelation in the new

testiment. Then get down on your knees and pray!!!!!!!!!!

Never Again!
Never Again!

THAT is precisely why EVERY true American MUST acquire as many guns and as much ammo as they can muster, even to the point of going hungry for a while.

Remember, WE have a DUTY to keep and BEAR arms against ALL enemies, foreign and ESPECIALLY domestic (an area in which ALL OF US (civ & mil) have been sorely irresponsible).

NO QUARTER!!!

Karl R.
Karl R.

KARLA, You don't need to get a GUN, with OBAMA he will be taking EVERYBODY'S.

Olga

Excellent job, those who voted for Obama, please stay away, and don't come back again! that's even better.

Robert
Robert

I don't mean to speak for a group of people, but a majority of. military agree with you. Unfortunately, the people that voted for "Free Stuff" and Obama, don't have a clue. We military aren't to pleased that they don't have enough sense to find out about how the world works, but presume to know everything because they watch one sided media shows like CNN. Additionally, we military are upset that groups of American are easily persuaded because of their side issued reasons that ends up with them feeling persicuted and segregated against. For example, anyone who hyphenates their Americanism… Read more »

John Galt
John Galt

America can't take another four years of continued job growth and improved access to health care!

DUMP OBUMMER NOW!

Marine4ever

I really don't know how you folks in Arizona have put up with all the BS that you have. At least you, as shop owner, and Sheriff Joe have the cajones to fight the 'elected' idiots — Democrat/Communist AND Republicans — that are ruining (NOT 'running') our country. America can't take ANOTHER four years of what she's just gone through — which is EXACTLY what Obimbo and his handlers are counting on.

Nobama
Nobama

Marc–Your logic is what is called a "non-sequitur," meaning that it simply "does not follow." You ask, what does not follow? The answer is that simply because a majority of the country voted for Obama means they are right, correct or smart. I know African-Americans who voted out of racism, simply because Obama is one of them. They had no clue who or what they were voting into office. Obama will go down as the worst and most hated president of all time; mark my words. Most of the mush-headed, idealistic young people who voted for Obama have no clue… Read more »

Voted for Obama
Voted for Obama

I voted for Obama, but hey we're in a free country. Free to vote for who you want. Free to not sell to customers you don't like. By looking at these comments though, its no wonder America is going down the tubes. So much of the rhetoric i read is factless, media spun BS on both sides. I'll have a beer with any one of ya though, but it looks like i'll have to take my guns somewhere else, No hard feelings here. Like i said free country…

Michael More
Michael More

Mr. Reynolds – Don't be fooled by my name – I don't make leftist propaganda films – although I do get raised eyebrows when I introduce myself. I'm a NRA Life member and fully support your efforts to make a statement and stand up for our God given constitutional rights of life, liberty, free enterprise, free speech and the right to deny access to your establishment to whom ever you wish (no shirt, no shoes, no brains, no service). Keep up the good work !!! I support you 100%. Now – where’s that link to your ammo website?

Dave
Dave

To: chris baez

He owns a gun store…not an abortion clinic…you TOOL! (That's not a misspelling either)

Stan Roberts
Stan Roberts

If Mr Reynolds doesn't want to whip Higgins ass I will gladly do it for him.Are all democrats liars or are all liars democrats.

Semper Fi

Never Again!
Never Again!

WOLVERINES!!!

Marc
Marc

It is people like you that are the problem with this country, not the president a majority of the country elected. You, my friend, are not responsible enough to run a business, let alone one that distributes firearms to people only as ignorant as yourself.

Mike
Mike

My question; How do you intend to enforce this requirement? Are you gonna ask each and every potential customer, to provide proof of who they voted for? Get real!

Jim
Jim

Cope Reynolds, What a wonderful sign! I see this as a simple act of free speech by a private citizen who owns his business, wasn't given to him, he built it up with hard work. Don't let the rants get you down, stand your ground as there are many of us who agree with you.

Mike
Mike

Bravo sir, Bravo!!

Michael and Valerie
Michael and Valerie

We couldn't agree more!!! Free speech isn't just for the victims/Obama suppporters!!!

Bud
Bud

Brilliant way to get free advertisement for your store and make a stand for your beliefs!

You Sir, are a very smart man!

Robert Krawiec

Tired of hearing about the people have spoken. They have spoken, the dead, the illegal, the 18 % above registered voters. The electoral college is a joke. Precincts report 100% Obama voters in 20,000 residents. NO dissenters? Maybe they took the election to Libya. Feel sorry for all when the SHTF, if your not prepared. Hope all you Obummer voters enjoy your new bankrupt country, I'll be moving to Texas.

Nobama
Nobama

Everyone who voted for Obama will only have themselves to blame for extremely high taxes and countless lost jobs due to Obamacare which is already happening. When the whole country and the economy finally takes a dump, we fiscal conservatives will finally be vindicated and the blame will be squarely placed on Obama for his disastrous vision of this country. Of course, the liberals love paying high taxes because they think they are helping "society at large." Well, this model will finally fall apart because there will not be enough "rich" people from whom to steal money. There will be… Read more »

Jim Balcom

This is why America is the best county in the world! Even with the difference of opinions the laws of the land allow for "Free and Open dicussion". ARTICLE I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. ARTICLE II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,… Read more »

Michael Lane
Michael Lane

I've been considering buying my first weapon. I think I will shop at your site. Bravo to you. However, I still insist the election was stollen by Barry. I don't think that many people voted for him.

RP
RP

Kudos to this shopowner! It's unbelievable how many idiots walk the streets in this country. Balack Hussein should have been taken out. We are now all enslaved to Uncle SamBO beyond his next 4 years.

We need more patriots like you. Keep up the good work and may God bless and protect you.

tifeny kelso
tifeny kelso

I love it! Its your buisness and you have that right! What are people thinking with comments like "America is no longer a Christian Nation" and "All this over flag?", but we are in for a change? Your gonna get your change all right. The awsome America we know is slipping away. Good job guys. Stand for something because the Whitehouse isnt.

T.P.
T.P.

I currently in Afghanistan getting ready to leave after a year I also did 18 months in Iraq. To make this really simple; I support your decision 110%, because we are protecting what the protected will never know!

oathkeeper123
oathkeeper123

I have to disagree with this one. ANY law abiding citizen has the RIGHT to purchase and own a firearm. All it takes is continued Obama and many liberals will realize they screwed up. There are also many Obama supporters that do believe in the 2nd amendment. I for one was anti-obama before it was cool!

Cyndi
Cyndi

Love your sign. It reminds me of the one on the Chappell Hill, TX, bank which welcomes people with CHL's and their guns. Of course, it's a state bank…….

If it weren't for the commentary by uninformed people here which has degenerated to vulgarities, I would read all the comments. No, I'm not blaming y'all for it and I commend you for your righteous stance.

Never Again!
Never Again!

Democracy = Two wolves and a lamb VOTING on what's for dinner.

F the majority!

Dan
Dan

Make sure all you liberals out there saying obama hasn't done anything to grab guns the last four years show up on this site when he does try to grab them the next four years. He already told you he wanted reinstatement of the assault weapons ban and to do away with pistols 16 Ocotber 2012. You moronic liberals did watch the last debate right? Did you hear what he said? Do you not consider an attack on military style weapons an attack on gun rights? Do you not consider an attack on pistols an attack on gun rights? Morons.

FedUpinUSA
FedUpinUSA

YIPPEE!!! A company worthy of my business. THANK YOU for making a stand against the idiots that voted for obummer. Serves them right. They dont like it, they can go somewhere else. I could care less. You're right, they are morons.

Um yeah
Um yeah

"america" – accurate a priori assumption about the education level of those who still think Obama is a threat to the second admendment.

John
John

TALK ABOUT SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT. NO SHORTAGE OF MORONS IN THE USA. DEMOCRACY IS NOT SOMETHING THAT'S FOR YOU. MOVE YOUR GUN STORE TO SAUDI ARABIA

Jerry
Jerry

You fools, Don't like Democracy where people vote and decide what's good form them, Move your shop to Iran…..You fools

N J R
N J R

The beauty of living in this country is every one has the right to agree or disagree,under our constitution. These comments about race,religion,beliefs,etc. are out of place in this forum,including the vulgarity. I came here to see what was being said about this topic. Oh well ,I am really disappointed.

JBKirkpatrick
JBKirkpatrick

Gonna find a way to support that store! I like their attitude!

Four more years of Obama and he doesn't have to worry about another election – just scares me. Thank goodness there is an opposing party majority in the House to slow his happy ass down!!

Dan
Dan

Whine whine whine all you hear from gun grabbers. Grow some damn balls ya pussies. Always trying to decide whats good for everyone else. Mind your own business. When I need you to do my thinking for me I'll let you know. Otherwise shut the f–k up.

America
America

And I mean per capita.

(For the readers of this site: that's Latin for per-each-person. Latin is a language.)

America
America

And, Daniel Mackintosh, Canada has…

…almost no gun crime. And a lot fewer suicides and domestic shootings. Funny, that.

You lost
You lost

What percent of families own guns? What percent of families voted for Obama? Obama has done nothing to limit guns – even Cope admits that. Wake up rednecks – get your heads out of foxnews and the morons that the NRA brings into speak.

Daniel Mackintosh
Daniel Mackintosh

Well done! If Americans don't value and protect their second amendment rights, you will end up with Canadian style gun control. In Canada we spend about $1000 just to get the required permits to own gun's, then we pay a 500 percent markup on the guns the government allows us to buy. We're stuck with a 5 round mag restriction on rifles, 10 round restrictions on pistols. Any pistol with a barrel shorter than 4 inches is prohibited because it is concealable! The stupidly of the laws and the blatant lockout of low income Canadians from gun ownership (how many… Read more »

MogoIsTheBestGreenLa
MogoIsTheBestGreenLa

I can't tell which of these posts are genuine gun owners, and which ones are liberal trolls pretending to be over-the-top conspiracy theorists.

Woollybear
Woollybear

Obummer voters don't buy guns. They are more into a Prius or electric cars. I don't know one person who voted for Obummer who owns a firearm. you certainly wouldn't see one at the range or hunting for that matter. You have nothing to worry about. Your business probably won't change one bit, in fact it looks to me like it might be getting better according to all the posts I have read here. I might have to make the trip and come see you myself. Good luck, keep up the good work.

Elmo Gatlin
Elmo Gatlin

You got my business!!!!! It is time to act!

You lost
You lost

Cope and his clients are simply the lowest common denomanator in this nation. Why is it that most support for the GOP occurs in the least educated and most inbred parts of the country?

Jeff Lundholm
Jeff Lundholm

Your courage and refusal to compromise your values is inspiring!

CentreofCenter
CentreofCenter

This is just sad. Have we really gotten to the point where some Americans are refusing to do business with other Americans because of there political beliefs?

Shame on SWSA, this is just wrong.

Never Again!
Never Again!

Freedom isn't free… It costs more for ammo these days and in such a target-rich "democracy," we'll need TONS of it.

Mass Tactical Pacification!