Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Tells Obama Voters to Get Lost

Obama Voters Not Welcome
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Tells Obama Voter to Get Lost
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona

Pinetop, AZ –-(Ammoland.com)- To Whom it May Concern: I thought you all might be interested in this.

We will try to demonstrate once again that the bottom line for our business is principle, not money.

Yes, it has been damaging at times but our values are intact.

Effective immediately, if you voted for Obama, your money is no good here. You have proven beyond a doubt that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm. We have just put a sign up on the front door to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here….

I took this ad out in our local paper. It will come out in the White Mountain Independent tomorrow, 9 November

Sincerely,
Cope Reynolds

Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona
Mail: POB 3797
Shipping: 674A E. White Mountain Blvd.
Pinetop, AZ 85935
Phone: (928) 367-AK47 (2547)
Toll-Free (866)886-8753

Open 9am to 6pm Arizona time

Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona
The most comprehensive full-time professional firearms training facility in all of eastern AZ and western NM!
“The Shooting Bench” radio show
6 to 8pm ET / 3 to 5pm PT – Monday thru Friday
The most radical gun-rights show on talk radio.
Listen to the “The Shooting Bench PM Edition” on
Thursdays from 8 to 10pm. 100% gun talk!

“The Shooting Bench” blog!
Keep up with The Shooting Bench and SWSA classes and activities

All those in favor of losing their rights, please do NOTHING!

Obama Voters Not Welcome Ad
Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Tells Obama Voter to Get Lost
dan
dan

KY didnt vote vote for him and I’m proud of my state. I copied your sign and put it on my house for all to see. I pray the sequester takes all the liberal and democratic jobs then they can ask me for $50 to get a cup of coffee and I can say, “he’s your man …go ask him”

Roy Rogers
Roy Rogers

jules lazzaro – WHY don’t you read all you can about the Aurora Cinema, and Sandy Hook.
You will come to the SAME conclusion I have – Obama AND DHS are the responsible CRIMINALS behind both incidences.
What is common – Both shooters’ fathers were to testify against the bankers in the LIBOR scandal.
You remember the elite bankers that control the fed, Barry’s friends.
Would someone please IMPEACH this criminal in chief ALREADY????

Gene major
Gene major

Smee, this is for you. You are either a DUMD *** OR DUMB *** LOVER What a troll

Disabled vet
Disabled vet

You re res still don’t get the fact it has 0% to do with the fact that the *** **** thief is stupid or stripping you blind of your rights. It’s because as a American it’s the shop owners choice and none of your***king business .

jules Lazzaro
jules Lazzaro

Well Its Februaruy and the sky hasn’t fallen even with Obama as President.Republicans are not the only ones who own firearms but they seem to be the only ones blocking any meaningfull legislation to curb the gun violenc in the USA. I have one thing to say Sandy Hook.Dont your the children deserve better? Well don’t they???

LT John E Ritenour, US Navy(ret)
LT John E Ritenour, US Navy(ret)

I applaud this store owner for taking a principled stand. He does indeed have a 1st Amendment Right to say what he wishes and to run his business as he sees fit. I realize that comprehending this might be difficult for those of you who (are/were) “victims” oops err aah students of hour publik educashun system because they don’t teach civics anymore. To those of you who respond that the owner is risking loosing business because he might offend some folks, I offer this anecdote. Once upon a time, a man, who was rather inebriated approached a woman and made… Read more »

Libsrjustmorons
Libsrjustmorons

Way to go,these communist liberals are just crapping in their pants over the decision of this store owner to exercise their constitutional rights! This shows just what a communist liberal is,they wanted to boycott chick-fil-a for that owners personal constitutional opinion but when it goes the other way they cry,piss and moan like the hateful,spiteful children that they are! Anything adverse to their gods will(obama)and they show their true colors! Show the communist liberal that their existence is unimportant!

Dale
Dale

I see this store has a lot of libs bitching about his stance…As I understand them, they don't like his politics ( guess what lib's, he certainly does not like yours) because they cannot secretly go there to buy guns…Heaven forbid, a lib owning a gun!!

We do know that they do but do not want anyone knowing about it..they do want you, the Christian conservative not to own weapons because in their weak minds they hope to control this country…Until they destroy it that is!

So, lib's aka communist, democrats, socialist, Marxist and the latest,,, progressives. go to hell!

toastman
toastman

I applaud you for your stand and wish more people had the brass ones you have. History has shown how the populace in many countries have been disarmed before they realized what happened. Vigilance is golden.

Slvrizgold
Slvrizgold

All those posts from people back in November defending that POS Obama. Now who is laughing??? We tried to tell you he was a Commie gun grabber and serial LIAR/THIEF/MURDERER!!!

Now that you have some guns, buy some SILVER so you can have some REAL MONEY instead of this worthless dogsh*t fake money known as Federal Reserve Notes, which are just IOUs backed by nothing and will be created ENDLESSLY!!!!

Never Again!
Never Again!

What kind of dolt would EVER comply with rules that: A) put their lives [and the lives of their dependents] in jeopardy; or B) directly infringes the ONLY right that expressly demands it SHALL NOT be infringed? NEVER AGAIN!!!

When the government outlaws guns, only smart, freedom-defending outlaws will have them.

MIKE
MIKE

funny how on novemeber 10 all of these people are saying Obama is not agaist guns. now look he wants all of the legal gun owners in a data base and want to take away our weapons. go after the gang bangers not legal gun owning citizens. By the way it ok for Obamas kids to be protected with guards with guns but its not ok for me to protect my own family. that is BS

Never Again!
Never Again!

MOLON LABE!!!

Glenn Johnson
Glenn Johnson

Gee, exercise your first amendment right and suddenly you are a racist and a baby killer… my how the main stream media have brain washed the majority of the American population… sad days

Rich D'Auria
Rich D'Auria

Here is an excellent article from a liberal on Gun Bans. http://kontradictions.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/wh

Arizona,I love ya and I will someday join you in becoming a resident!

Col.
Col.

I Have a gun shop that i sell all firearms at cost to any LEO or Service person, So i hope you all would i agree I"m not Money Hungry , retired Army 22 Years (Col.) EOD I do my best to stay out of politics but in Obbama owns words he said he will ban most or all semi auto weapons ? He has no regards for the 2nd Amendment, I can not say I'm Rep Or Dem I vote for whom i think is the best for the job, in this case Ron Paul would have been the… Read more »

Jill
Jill

I like your sign. Good for you to take a stand for what is right. There is something wrong with the people who re-elected him. He wants to destroy the USA and it is clear to see by the actions/legislation he has supported. I will learn to shoot at a local range and make a purchase before they attempt to restrict the 2nd amendment.If he can't do it through Congress, he will do some type of executive order. He is the ememy of the country in the White House.

Mark
Mark

GOD BLESS ARIZONA

trimmer
trimmer

I think it's great that these liberal pansy pussies that hate guns don't own any. They are too stupid and too blind to realize that the country is on a rocket ride to Hell and when all Hell breaks loose they can just use each other for shields until there aren't any of them left. The buzzards will have a field day.

American Patriot
American Patriot

Because you fools (I voted for Gary Johnson=Patriot) do nothing about the real problem with gun violence which is leaving your fatherless children to the devices of public schools, give your child Ritalin and other psych meds, and when they get older (if they don't commit suicide or commit a school shooting first) you keep them on Prozac, Paxil, etc……what the hell did you expect? You let your children play bloody violent video games, let them watch bloody violent movies. You teach your children nothing of value. Guns are not the problem, they have been around for a thousand years….and… Read more »

CiviCull Enterprises
CiviCull Enterprises

The strong will ALWAYS dominate the weak. If not with a badge then certainly with a gun.

Your Leftist paradigm of "tolerance" will [soon] fall and leave your kind as food for the dogs of war.

It's the price that must be paid for allowing America to fall into communist hands.

bob
bob

You people really need help.

And you are lost enough to think this kind of Middle Age mentality is Patriotism… It's amazing how low human beings can be.

BigD
BigD

The libs who are gleefully predicting that this gun store owner will soon be bankrupt and go out of business because he insulted Obama voters show their ignorance. The store owner, by putting up his sign, has gotten himself a million dollars of FREE PUBLICITY via the news media (and websites such as this) reporting on this without spending a single extra dollar on advertising. Suddenly, everyone is aware of his store – and RKBA supporters in that part of AZ who may not have heard of this store may well now go out of their way to patronize it… Read more »

BILL

I agree hole hartedly with all. I praise the maker of the sign, and he should sell them or give them away. I have a few things to say, first Airzona's votes don't count for the office of Prisetent and something should be done to change that. I have a hard time beleiving that the election was not fixed. I can not say his name and the office in the same sentence. All the ideots who want gun control need the think if they can. The one thing that kept this country from invasion during WWII is the fact that… Read more »

true illinoisan
true illinoisan

First off, what are liberals doing on Ammoland forums other than trolling? Being from Illinois (any county south of cook county), I have the perspective that Obama is trying to do to the United States what Chicago has done to Illinois. His philosophy has worked out great here.

T
T

Hood rat??? Where I’m from a hood rat is a teenaged white girl that rebels from their rich a**hole parents and all my friends and I f**k em. Hood rat girls were fun to play with back in the day. Anyway to my point, The only reason Obama even was on the ticket was because 4 years ago people were so petrified to see a woman president (Hillary Clinton) that they voted for the black guy instead. I was thinking WTF? A women or a black guy? Even McCain’s got this one in the bag! Who would have thought the… Read more »

Double Dutch
Double Dutch

The worlds largest army is the American hunter. Civil war will be a catastrophe as it was in the past . Although it may be time to take up arms to defend your rights, your family, and your possessions. I'll keep my liberty, my guns, and my money! You can keep the change!

wildturkey
wildturkey

heathen, you have some serious issues.

Heathen Exterminatio
Heathen Exterminatio

"What kind of a rediculous society would we have if we all played this game out of bitterness and hate."

THIS kind of ridiculous society!

You see, EVERYONE who voted for 0bama did so SOLELY out of bitterness and hate. The Gentiles hatred toward white society and white society' hatred toward themselves.

Turkey neck, if you call hood rats "target practice," YOU must be a horrible shot. I mean, just look at how they thrive and flourish.

wildturkey
wildturkey

its his store. if he can afford to be so selective of who he sells to then let him have at it. lets say i own a gas station. i refuse to sell gas to those bluegums that pull in here with them monte carlos with 24" rims and thier britches down around thier knees. its my store right? i should be able to sell to whoever i want to, right? WRONG!!!!! let that bluegum burrhead run to the NAACP and see what happens. its gonna be hard to convince the naacp that you wont sell them brothas a gun… Read more »

Joe
Joe

This man claims to be defending his values. I guess in a democracy he feels there should be severe penalties for freedom of choice. The best thing that could happen is that every supplier, customer and business he deals with in any way should make sure that if they voted for Obama, they will refuse to do business with him. Fair is fair. After all, they will only be standing behind THEIR values. What kind of a rediculous society would we have if we all played this game out of bitterness and hate. Shame on him!

Bring It.
Bring It.

"Its too late…too late…too late too late for love" – Def Leppard (Pyromania). No more love folks, no more love.

Bring It.
Bring It.

"Embrace the horror" – Colonel Kurtz, Apocalypse Now. Are you ready to "Embrace the horror"?

Heathen Exterminatio
Heathen Exterminatio

Nice try turkey neck, but country folk don't speak like hood rats.

Confiscations hell! If even one more infringement is passed, then the Liberals who pushed for it will get got. You see, until the 2nd amendment is repealed or itself amended (by those neutered processes you jotted down), it remains intact and in force as ORIGINALLY RATIFIED.

In other words, No amendment = No law.

Unconstitutional actions will, from this point forward, have mortal repercussions for the perpetrators. So, read up on REAL American history and leave the "Lincoln-whoring" federal indoctrination materials at your local public school.

wildturkey
wildturkey

could any one of you show me one person obama has taken a gun from? he may be the president but he dont make the rules. im not really up to date on my schooling, but im sure the congress, the house and guy named senate pretty much tell him when he can take a piss. he has been in the big white house for 4 years now and has yet to take the first gun from anyone. at the end of his next 4 years he still will not have taken the first gun from anyone. yall keep hollerin… Read more »

Bring It.
Bring It.

"Cry havoc!!!!!…and let slip the dogs of war!" – Shakespeare "Julius Caesar Act 3 Scene 1"

Heathen Exterminatio
Heathen Exterminatio

But the Congo is a Democratic Republic; NOT a Constitutional Republic, as America was founded. You Obama-loving heathen are the ones seeking democracy making the Congo YOUR kind of cesspit. No, heathen. I believe we will just RECLAIM our original Constitutional Republic as the founding fathers envisioned in the 2nd amendment and OVERTHROW this "anti-America" Obamanation that has metastasized throughout the whole country. If WE are to accept your "democracy" as OUR system over the Constitution (never happening!), then WE have a responsibility to adjust the numbers in OUR own favor… THANK GOD FOR GUNS AND GASOLINE! Though YOUR kind… Read more »

toots
toots

@yesbama****you'll be the one crying if the conservatives do GTFO dumba**, you'll have no money, no jobs and no one to save your a**. I feel sorry for you, you really don't know how bad you would be fU**** without us. NO Job creators, no one left to work and no protection.That means no money for the government to give you freebies. After that you guys won't have anything but wishful thinking. Poor thing. You should go get treatment and meds for your delusional disorder.Good Luck sweet niblets

Bring It.
Bring It.

@ yesbama………heh heh heh…..I bet you are one of those lazy boys still living at home with mommie playing on your xbox. I bet you are as stupid looking as you sound. I bet you won't last long in the coming "time of confusion". Heh heh heh. Let the games begin!

Yesbama
Yesbama

Apparently the GOP slogan for 2016 is "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" To all you CONservative crybabies: Quit your whining, nobody gives a [email protected]#t. The people have spoken. Accept the will of the people or GTFO. I hear the weather in Congo this time of year is downright revolutionary.

Nobama
Nobama

To all of the liberals out there: I hope you enjoy paying more tuition for your son or daughter at college than the illegal alien sitting next to him or her. In the idiotic state of California, that is what is happening, along with a few other "blue" states. Illegals should never be allowed to attend college in the U.S. But, to allow them to pay in-state tuition and our own citizens pay out-of-state tuition is criminal. Yes, we are a "collection of red and blue states" and this country is more divided than ever. The ignorant majority who voted… Read more »

Heathen Exterminatio
Heathen Exterminatio

Someone ring the BELL, already!

The longer we wait, the worse it gets. How much treason against America are YOU willing to tolerate?

Owning a gun is nothing! We have to USE them to repair the 150 years of socialist damage caused by the exploitative Left.

forever young
forever young

I am neither a republican or incompetent so I guess this applies to me. When an establishment expresses their political views, it only proves stupidity and hatred among the view(numbers dont lie; yeah you are the few). Establishments dont have political values, people have political values and I pray these people stay in Arizona where ignorance is always bliss

Sheepdog&OathKee
Sheepdog&OathKee

Thanks to Southwest Shooting Authority for not compromising on their & our values.

Q.D. McGraw
Q.D. McGraw

Hey Rios,

try talking that crap in whatever country of origin you or one your peon ancestors waded in from!Bet you would be smoking your last cig before the Generalissimo said fuego! You got a chucacabra voca & a humming bird culo,puta!

cirus357
cirus357

I am a dem and own firearms. I voted for Obama for many reasons. I disagree with the pres on gun rights. All of this does not mean I am not responsible enough to own firearms. I still respect everybody's right to they're opinion none the less. If management wants to do this then so be it. Hey man, it's they're right to do so. P.S.

I live in AL. Very friendly to gun owners.

wonder warthog
wonder warthog

Love the sign! More than a few well researched and well thought out posts as well. Along with some really stupid people flaunting their idiocy and being proud of it! One quote I have always loved is, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than it is to open it and remove all doubt." I'm fairly sure that the "Leftists" here have done a fine job of proving it right again.

Never Again!
Never Again!

So, when will we be rising again? No time like the present.

Mike Rios
Mike Rios

First of all, I agree totally with the gun shop for not wanting to sell anything that can hurt another individual like a weapon can. Secondly, the liars who claim that they voted for Obama and say that they own guns and support the 2nd Amendment are like an atheist who takes up the collection at church. Only a fool would trust someone like that. Several of the Obummerites asked what rights has Hussein taken away? How about the right to work for 30 million Americans? How about the Americans who are about to be forced to buy something that… Read more »

Reason
Reason

The question is, four years from now, when nothing significant has happened in terms of gun laws and the status quo has been maintained, will the Chicken Littles parroting the ravings of the conservative chain e-mail propaganda machine go back to all of their forum posts and say "Wow, remember four years ago? What a bunch of crackpot alarmists we were." ??? Is that going to happen? Probably not.