USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – An Impossible Shots Christmas: We’re ringing in the holidays Impossible Shots style.
Julie Golob is full of Christmas cheer and showing you how to make your own Christmas ornaments using three different guns and some very creative targets.
Then a look at our Christmas at the range with the people of Impossible Shots and Shooting USA. It’s a rare look behind the cameras for a Christmas party with our professional family.
Shooting USA – The USPSA Multi-Gun Nationals
USPSA Multi-Gun NatlsUSPSA Multigun is a test of each shooters skill with rifle, shotgun and pistol. Competitors will navigate challenging courses of fire with a combination of the three guns and, in some cases, all three. John Scoutten and Mike Irvine have our coverage and analysis of the event.
Then it’s off to Memphis for an all-revolver competition to benefit charity. And a Pro Tip from Julie G. to improve your foot work when shooting on the move. More Info…
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
The Shooting USA Hour:
- Eastern Time: 3:30 PM, 8:30 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 2:30 PM, 7:30 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 1:30 PM, 6:30 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 12:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots:
- Eastern Time: 3:00 PM, 10:30 PM, 2:00 AM
- Central Time: 2:00 PM, 9:30 PM, 1:00 AM
- Mountain Time: 1:00 PM, 8:30 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Pacific Time: 12-Noon, 7:30 PM, 11:00 PM
Join us Wednesday Night for 90 minutes of Shooting USA Shows, The only TV gun shows airing every week, 52 weeks each year.Jim