LOUISVILLE, KY (AmmoLand.com)– Jamberly Group has teamed up with Mossy Oak in a licensing agreement that will bring to market the ever-popular and must-have fabric designs of Mossy Oak on the ciao! baby chair. Co-founders Jamye Baker and Kim Strong are thrilled with the addition of Mossy Oak to the ciao! baby collection. The first design released will be Break-Up Infinity®.
The ciao! baby folding baby chair will make travel, camping, tailgating, picnics, and trips to grandma’s house more convenient. This portable high chair is perfect for the family on-the-go:
- All one piece and requires no assembly
- Lightweight and flexible design
- Easily unfolds, locks into place, and folds back up in seconds
- Durable material with a clear vinyl tray cover that easily wipes clean
- Built-in cup holder
- Comfortable lap belt securely holds child
- Ideal for children up to three years old
- Tested and approved. Meets ASTM high chair standards.
- Approximate open size – 23″x23″x32″
- Approximate weight – 8 lbs.
Created by Louisville, Kentucky-based Jamberly Group, Inc., ciao! baby is a mom and dad must-have with one-of-a-kind design features that distinguish it from the competitive set as the high chair of choice for more manageable meal and snack times.
Please visit www.theportablehighchair.com or phone 502-241-5515 for further information.