York Arms Cancels All Its New York Police Orders

York Arms
York Arms

Buxton, ME –-(Ammoland.com)- Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York.

We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York.

As a result we have halted sales of rifles, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, machine guns, and silencers to New York governmental agencies.

For “civilian” customers residing in New York: At your choice, we will:

• Complete your order and ship to a dealer of your choice outside of NY.
  • Refund your payment in full.
  • Hold your items here for up to 6 months, at no charge – if you are in the process of leaving NY and taking residence in another state.

For LE/Govt customers in New York: Your orders have been cancelled.

AmmoLand supports and recommends York Arms please visit these patriots and support their brand. www.yorkarms.com  . If you think SIG, Smith & Wesson, and Glock should do the same you can email them at with the tool found here: http://tiny.cc/k9resw .

Debra
Debra

Thank you for doing the right thing and supporting the 2nd Amendment. If I didn’t have medical issues that prohibited me from being able to safely ‘hold’ a weapon (let alone fire it); I’d do my business with you.

charles
charles

Good for you, standing up for what is right. from now on all my firearm needs will come from you. And ill tell everyone i see

Mike
Mike

Well played York…..I hope others follow your lead!

Bill Sullivan
Bill Sullivan

York Arms you have made my day and you have just earned a new customer.

Chris
Chris

York arms ty for the courage to stand up to the tyrants who want to take away our rights.I hope others will follow suit. Great job! And much resoect.

hipshotpercusion
hipshotpercusion

This company and others should do the same thing to the city of *hitCago and the entire State of Illinoy. Ppelling errors on purpose.

Richard Wallace

Thank You for supporting We the People!

Rich45r
Rich45r

You have just won a new customer for life thank you York arms.

Joane Pappas White
Joane Pappas White

Your have my respect and my business. All of the firearms manufacturers should follow your lead.

Genny
Genny

Thank you for your support from all of us threatened by current proposed legislation.
-A Colorado VOTER

Calley
Calley

Just a short trip over from Vermont for me… You have another new customer!

Ambriel
Ambriel

I’m posting this on my youtube channel with over 7 thousand subscribers. Way to go York and good Karma to you!!

AG

Mike G.
Mike G.

Why don’t you keep selling to the people?

Razor
Razor

BRAVO.

Diane
Diane

Dear Law Enforcement Sales Manager, Recently New York rushed an ill-advised and unconstitutional law infringing on the rights of law-abiding gun owners. Other states are poised to write similar laws. I urge you to follow the lead of LaRue Tactical which has adopted this policy: If it can’t be sold to law-abiding citizens, it won’t be sold to state and local police agencies either. There are 800,000 sworn police officers in the entire United States. The FBI reports a total of 2,495,440 NICS checks, and thus firearms sales, in January alone. Police sales are not your major business. It’s time… Read more »

Patriot #2
Patriot #2

I also salute this action. When petty tyrants howl, let them howl at the wind with empty arms. Why is any patriot still in NY, or California? Get out, move – but LEAVE YOUR LIB IDEAS in NY and Ca! This is the meaning of integrity.

Mark Mellen
Mark Mellen

You have earned my business and I will promote you to all my friends
NY needs to buy there stuff from China or N Korea since that’s the policies they follow

J A Yaro
J A Yaro

I thank you for your stance on the second ammendment rights. I’m now a new customer and I have no idea what you sell!
It’s business owners with your ideals and patriotism that make this country.
I wish I could say a great country also, but with this president we have and what he’s done I can’t at this time say that.

Edd V.
Edd V.

How many orders did York Arms actually cancel due to their new policy? Anyone have a dollar value on this, or is it just a publicity stunt? It’s easy to cancel or refuse to take certain orders if you get practically no business from them.

D.R. McCale
D.R. McCale

I’ve never heard of you and have no idea of your quality or customer service. That being said, you are now my main supplier.

Tim
Tim

You can count on another customer in TX!

John Harrold
John Harrold

I hope your business triples because of your stand for Americans rights. I will remember York in future firearm orders.

john
john

that’s great

Jeff
Jeff

Finally, a decent American Company!! You’ll be getting any and all of my business!
God Bless you guys!!

akip1776
akip1776

You have a new customer in pa thanks for the support!

Scott
Scott

As a Viet Nam boonie rat Marine, Army National Guardsman, Iraq IPLO “private contractor”, retired LE Officer and Hotel/casino security Officer I support this company completely. I will patronize them at every opportunity, over all others. GO FOR IT GUYS!!!!

Manntownrob
Manntownrob

We are a buying and selling local only fb group mass and ct based good for you for standing up for our rights we are law abiding and deserve to fully keep our right to bear arms and not have them infringed upon I will also buy from only manufacturers and and support 2a politicians only in elections 🙂

LD50
LD50

you have just gained a customer!

asleepinthealley
asleepinthealley

I’ll go one further and say if Glock, Smith & Wesson, Ruger and the others don’t follow suit, they’ve gotten the last dollar from me they ever will. If enough people will say the same we would have some clout.

bart
bart

Missouri House Bill #545 is going nowhere,Probably won’t even come up for a vote.

jeff
jeff

As a resident of NY I commend you and Olympic arms for doing so. I am appalled by the laws passed behind our backs and hopefully your companies taking millions of dollars in business out of this state will help our government get it’s head out of the dark hole they stuffed it in. Good job guys, as a company try convincing the other big Leo suppliers to back out too and eventually this state will be forced to change.

Randy
Randy

You guys are awesome going to bookmark your page now. You have a future customer in Texas for sure…

John Morrison
John Morrison

Before today, I’d never even heard of York Arms… Now I’m a customer. Voting with my pocketbook and off to find something I need to order!

Mark Olson

WOW! What a great Idea! Apply this Idea to Missouri…FAST! /\/\[]

Larry Isham
Larry Isham

Never heard of you guys but I got you now. Thanks for supporting our Second Amendment rights.

scott bullis
scott bullis

You have just earned another customer !!! whoo waa!!

David Smith
David Smith

Thank you York Arms.

I wish I was in the market for a new firearm, but will you accept an order for about 1,000 rounds of .308 Winchester FMJ as a consolation prize?

Randy W
Randy W

KUDOS – I hope all other fire arm manufactures/retailers will follow. I’m not a resident of NY, but this is on the horizon for many other states. A loud and clear message and I appreciate it!

FiveG
FiveG

Wonderful. The only way to stop this growing idiocy is action like this by all gun manufacturers, not just in NY but in any state where their product has been banned or restricted to anyone other than law enforcement. After all, why would a responsible manufacturer want to ship a product that the state has deemed unsafe to the police; one would -never- want to give “unsafe products” to law enforcement.

Shoots2much
Shoots2much

Thanks. You have just earned a new customer

Bruce
Bruce

I salute York Arms and LeRue Tactical for their stance. The link suggests writing to SIG, S&W and Glock. The email addresses provided go to the LE sales managers. This is the wrong person to write to as we are talking about their sales quota so they are probably the single least sympathetic person at the whole company. Write instead to the CEO of each company. Whatever you do, write someone at each company.

DJach
DJach

I salute you, York Arms! You’ve earned a future customer…!

Paul
Paul

This is good, but where are S&W, GLOCK, SIG and Ruger? Will they step up?

Howardw
Howardw

Bravo! Well done. You have a new customer here in Virginia.

Phillip R.
Phillip R.

York Arms has a new customer in South Carolina. Well done gentlemen, well done indeed.

Sherman Stebbins
Sherman Stebbins

You guys F***ing rock ! I will be buying from you in the future. You have a Patriot follower from Alaska !

Larry Hamblin
Larry Hamblin

Have not heard of you before. But I am now a customer. Retired Sergeant L. A. Sheriff’s Department

Greg
Greg

Has anyone started aggregating the manufacturers that now refuse to sell to LE/Gov because of these laws? I’d be interested to see how many orders are affected as well as whether or not the big players (Sig, Glock, et al.) intend to follow suit.

Agim Zabeli

Can’t stop laughing. I think I’ll be buying from York Arms.

Willard
Willard

You have just earned my business. Thank you so much for supporting our Second Amendment rights. Rest assured you have done a noble thing here. Can one say Patriots?