Orlando, FL –-(Ammoland.com)- National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers offers congratulations to NASGW Members.
- Ellett Bros. as the DNZ Products Distributor or the year for 2012 and to Olde Sales as the Rep Group of the Year for DNZ.
- Owen J. Brown & Associates named Benelli USA 2012 Agency of the Year and Brown & Associates as Rep of the Year for Benelli.
- Buck Knives naming the 2012 Agency of the Year to Pro Line Sports of Canada and Sales Representative of the Year and Jamie Stehman of J. Harding and Associates as Sales Rep of the Year.
- Hunter's Specialties award to Bill Stopinski of Thomas Gowen and Sons for the largest individual dollar increase, and Bob Palmer of The Outdoor Marketing Group largest individual percentage increase and Thomas Gowen and Sons for the largest dollar increase for a sales team.
- Nikon Sport Optics winners of its 2013 Sales Awards
- Salesman of the Year – Randy Hughes, Odle and Associates
- Rep Group of the Year – Odle and Associates
- Rookie of the Year – Trevor Hintz, Mitch Beene and Associates
- The Elite Salesmen are: David Deveny, Owens Outdoor Sales, Scott Odle, Odle and Associates, Joe Palermo, Professional Marketing Inc., Curtis Smith, Odle and Associates and Rocky Stewart, Gowen and Sons.
- Radians promotion of Joseph Smith from Director of Radians Sporting Goods to Vice President
- FMG Publications recognition by the US Olympic Shooting team in recognition and appreciation of FMG's support and commitment to the USA Shooting Team for more than a decade.
Do you have an announcement you'd like to share? Send them to [email protected].