By Tom Opre
All I can say is unbelievable. Watch us shoot out to 1000 yards with this AR rifle built for the 300 win mag cartridge.
I even join the 1000 Yard Club!
OMEN // MATCH Rifle .300 WIN MAG AR
- Billet Upper and Lower Receiver, SF Tiger Stripe Anodize
- NEMO 22” .300 Win Mag Match Grade Barrel
- Geiselle SSA 2-Stage Match Trigger
- Free Float Customizable Handguard With Removable Rail System In Black
- Low Profile Gas Block
- Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Assembly
- NEMO Side Charging Handle
- NEMO PC Tornado Flash Hider
- Mako Sniper Stock
- Hogue Overmolded Pistol Grip In Black
- KNS Anti-Rotational Trigger Pins
- 2 NEMO 14 Round Mags
- Tru-Spec Drag Bag
- Owners Manual
- Troy Micro Set Flip Up Sights: add $195
- 26” Heavy Match Grade Barrel: add $425
About Tom Opre & Tahoe Films, Ltd.;
Opre is a filmmaker, adventurer and professional hunter. He hosts the outdoor adventure, television series Eye of the Hunter airing at 9PM EST Sundays on NBC Sports. Since 1990, Opre has been producing and directing film and video advertising productions for companies including; Aimpoint, Otis Technology, Mathews Archery, Ski Doo, Sea Doo, Chevrolet, Ford Motorsports, Polaris, Federal, Arctic Cat and Warn. He also produces the Xtremey Award nominated snowmobile and 4×4 ATV film series Extreme Velocity: Sled Heads and Extreme Velocity: Mountains & Mud.
Tom serves as an officer and board member for the Professional Outdoor Media Association (POMA).