The wait is over.
Maryland –-(Ammoland.com)- Take Back Maryland PAC, the state's premier 2nd Amendment Defense PAC is now fully recognized as a Maryland Political Action Committee.
Take Back Maryland was formed to:
- Establish a major funding source to support efforts to recover the 2nd Amendment Rights stolen from the law-abiding citizens of Maryland by Governor O'Malley and the liberal left wing of the Maryland General Assembly.
- Support Pro-2nd Amendment candidates
- Oppose and defeat those who would usurp our 2nd Amendment Rights
- Chairman: Russell Gunter – Member and Past Treasurer of Arlington Rifle & Pistol Club, Inc. (AGC)
- Treasurer/Executive Director: David Ridgway – Member and Past Treasurer of Berwyn Rod & Gun Club, Inc. (AGC), and Executive Member of Maryland Shall Issue
- Advisory Board:
- George Durst, M.D. – Member – Board of Directors of Maryland Shall Issue
- Paul Giegerich, D.P.M. – Member and Past Corresponding Secretary Berwyn Rod & Gun Club, Inc
- Ray Givins – Legislative Representative – Western Maryland Sportsmen's Coalition
- John H. Josselyn – Legislative Vice President – Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc., President – Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club, Inc., Director – Baltimore County Game & Fish Protective Association, Inc.
- Richard Kussman – Vice President – Maryland State Rifle & Pistol Association and member of Chesapeake Rifle & Pistol Club (AGC)
- James Saville, Jr. – Member and Past Corresponding Secretary Berwyn Rod & Gun Club, Inc., and Executive Member of Maryland Shall Issue
Take Back Maryland is an independent, non-partisan, single issue, 2nd Amendment Political Action Committee (PAC) dedicated to protecting, defending and promoting the 2nd Amendment Rights of Maryland citizens.
All funds donated will be used to protect, defend and promote the 2nd Amendment Rights of Maryland's law-abiding gun owners.
Click here to join Take Back Maryland and donate to Defend Your Rights! (Please note: Donations are not tax deductible) http://takebackmd.org/
Take Back Maryland | PO Box 1346 | Laurel, MD 20725-1346
www.takebackmd.org | 800-746-9828 | 301-798-5132