Sturgis, SD –-(Ammoland.com)- New for 2013, Dakota is proud to announce the expansion of the Model 76 line of bolt-action rifles to include the Model 76 Professional Hunter (PH) – a rugged, precision-crafted composite stock version.
Celebrating over 25 years at the pinnacle of bolt-action form and function, the Dakota Model 76 exemplifies the very best of bolt-action innovation with the exquisite lines and impeccable shot-to-shot precision. Created only through the individual attention of Dakota craftsmen, the Model 76 action combines the best features of the pre-64 Model 70, with a Mauser-type extractor for controlled round feed and ultra-positive extraction.
The Dakota Model 76 PH was developed to be a true workhorse while keeping with Dakota’s standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. The Model 76 PH represents a rifle that you can expose to the most rugged hunting conditions imaginable without concern.
The Dakota Model 76PH has a suggested retail price of $7,995.
Model 76 Professional Hunter Key Features:
- Trusted Model 76 action, right or left hand
- Rugged, custom, pillar bedded fiberglass stock with cheek piece
- 23-inch Douglas premium stainless barrel
- Quarter rib with one fixed blade and banded/hooded front sight with fiber optic bead and window hood
- Barrel band
- Available in 375 H&H, 404 Jeffery, 416 Remington, 416 Rigby, 458 Lott, 450 Dakota, 450 Rigby
- Cerakote matte Black
- 14-inch length of pull (lop) standard
- 1-inch black decelerator pad
About Dakota Arms
Established in 1982 and headquartered in Sturgis, South Dakota, Dakota Arms is the leading manufacturer of custom rifles for the sporting markets. The Dakota product lines are universally recognized for outstanding quality, design, accuracy and aesthetic appeal. The Dakota brands include Nesika, and Miller Arms. Nesika Bay Precision actions and rifles renowned for their exceptional accuracy; Miller Arms is known for the reliability and performance of its single-shot actions and custom rifles. Visit: www.dakotaarms.com