New Jersey –-(Ammoland.com)- Today, NJ Assembly Speaker Sheila Oliver and NJ Senate President Steve Sweeney were served with legal papers from a law firm representing NJ2AS and ANJRPC.
Below you will find some Tweets for you to copy and paste for dissemination over the next 24 hours.
We just want to get the word out about this, we don’t need to hammer anyone right now.
- #NJ2AS & #ANJRPC serve legal notice on Sheila Oliver & @NJAssemblyDems for illegal vote rigging of #NewNJGunLaws http://bit.ly/1a8eHaI #2A
- @NJ2AS & @ANJRPC refuse to sit back while @NJAssemblyDems violate rules & try to fix vote outcomes http://bit.ly/1a8eHaI #2A #NJ2AS
- No backing down! When @Charles_Mainor & Sheila Oliver try to fix the vote on #NewNJGunLaws #NJ2AS files legal action http://bit.ly/1a8eHaI
- When @NJAssemblyDems attempt illegal vote rigging #NJ2AS fights back & serves legal notice http://conta.cc/14tbwVo
Fighting 4 NJ Gun Rights!
- Today @LouGreenwald‘s friends were served w/legal notice that their illegal vote rigging won’t be tolerated #NJ2AS http://conta.cc/14tbwVo
Please go to these specific Tweets and RETWEET and Favorite them immediately:
As you can see, those Tweets are placed within the feeds of certain NJ Legislators. DO NOT do this yourself, just RT and Favorite those. If you try to do what I do there is a good chance you will be suspended from Twitter. I do not want to lose anyone’s voice, so do what I say, not what I do!
Thanks to everyone actively participating in the NJ2AS Twitter Army, and welcome to all of our new members. As always, if you have any questions or comments, please contact me at any time.Warm regards, Amy
New Jersey Second Amendment Society – Our mission is to promote the free exercise of Second Amendment rights within the community and Legislature of New Jersey, to educate the community regarding the enjoyable, safe, and responsible use of firearms, and to engender a sense of camaraderie and fellowship among the members and their families. Visit: www.nj2as.com