USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Shooting USA -USPSA Handgun Nationals – Les Baer Accuracy
USPSA Handgun NationalsIt's Production, Limited, and Revolver Titles on the line at the 2012 Handgun Nationals outside Las Vegas. It's a multi-day match with widely different challenges for shooters using high capacity magazines, 10 round magazines, and 6 shot cylinders. Then the inside story of Les Baer Custom and the remarkable accuracy guarantee. We're finding out how it's done, and how it proves up on the range. More Info.
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots – Remembering Annie
Julie GolobThis week we pay tribute to the original exhibition shooter, Little Miss Sure Shot, Annie Oakley. First a review of our best Annie Oakley over the shoulder mirror shots. Bob and Becky Munden, Byron Ferguson and Todd Jarrett all have their versions of Annie's classic shot. Then Smith and Wesson pro Julie Golob attempts her first ever mirror shot. It's Julie's chance to join the list of pro shooters accomplishing incredible Annie mirror shots.
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 3:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 1:00 AM
- Central Time: 2:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 12:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 1:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 12:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 10:00 PM
The Shooting USA Hour Friday Night/Saturday Morning:
- Eastern Time 2:30 AM
- Central Time 1:30 AM
- Mountain Time 12:30 AM
- Pacific Time 11:30 PM
Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 2:30 PM, 7:00 PM
- Central Time: 1:30 PM, 6:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 12:30 PM, 5:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 11:30 AM, 4:00 PM
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots Friday Night/Saturday Morning:
- Eastern Time: 1:00 AM SAT
- Central Time: 12:00 AM Midnight
- Mountain Time: 11:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 10:00 PM
Staying Socially Connected:
If you’re on Facebook, you’ve got three connections to make… to be up-to-the-minute on developments and information on the shows and on the defense of the 2nd Amendment.
- My Personal Facebook page covers politics and the threats and successes in the defense of the Second Amendment.
- The Shooting USA Show Page will keep you up to date on the show schedule and events we cover that will be part of a future TV show.
- And the Impossible Shots Official Show Page will frequently take you behind the scenes with our expanding team of Exhibition Shooters.
“Like” ‘em or follow the pages to be connected on a daily basis.Jim