New York –-(Ammoland.com)- Enter to win a full auto and silencer shooting adventure for two at a range in Pennsylvania.
It’s like a private, mini version of the Knob Creek machine gun shoot!
Tickets cost $25 each. Proceeds go to the NYSRPA Legal Defense Fund to offset costs associated with our lawsuit to overturn the SAFE Act.
- * A private shooting excursion hosted by Manhattan Shooting Excursions for two shooters on a range near Scranton, Pennsylvania. * One night at a local hotel, double occupancy.
- * Professional supervised instruction on the use of all firearms.
- * Use of Full Auto Hardware including: UZI, M-16, AK-74, Glock 34FA, Razorback.
- * Use of Suppressed Weapons including: Sig Sauer MK25 with AAC Ti-Rant Silencer, HK USP Tactical with AAC Ti-RantS Silencer, Remington M7 .300 BLK. with AAC MK34 Silencer, Sig Sauer Mosquito with Tactical Solutions Cascade-Ti Silencer.
- * Ammunition is included!
Tickets must be purchased by December 31, 2013 and the winner will be chosen at the winter NYSRPA Board of Directors meeting. Winner must be at least 18 years of age and able to lawfully possess firearms. No substitutions or transfers. All ticket sales are final. Winner must make arrangements to collect prize by December 31, 2014.
Tickets can be purchased online at http://nysrpa.kintera.org/machinegunshootJacob J. Rieper Vice President of Legislative & Political Affairs New York State Rifle & Pistol Association http://www.nysrpa.org
The New York State Rifle & Pistol Association is the state’s largest and oldest firearms advocacy organization. Since 1871, our organization has been dedicated to the preservation of Second Amendment rights, firearm safety, education and training, and the shooting sports. Our membership consists of individuals and clubs throughout the state. We are a not-for-profit 501(c)4 organization and the official NRA-affiliated State Association in New York. Visit: www.nysrpa.org