After several discussions we believe it is time to act and hold an emergency meeting.
Given the failed efforts of the state of New Jersey to combat crime, it is imperative that the law-abiding citizens organize in an effort to present real world solutions.Location:
99 Monroe St
Newark NJ 07105
Refreshment and food will be served.
The panel will consist of:
- Alexander P. Roubian – NJ2AS Outreach Chairman, Moderator
- Pastor Ali – Community Activist, Mentor and Author
- Donna Jackson – Newark Activist and Co-founder of NJ Monitors
- Cynthia Andrews – Mother of murder victim Mujaheed Andrews
- Frank Jack Fiamingo – President of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society
- Anthony P. Colandro – Self-Defense Instructor & Owner of Gun For Hire Academy
- Bruce Alston – Jersey City activist and Founder of Urban Concerns
We urge everyone to attend this urgent meeting to address key issues with violence in New Jersey. The goal is to discuss the issues and develop solutions to present to our legislators.
Register for the event here : http://tiny.cc/f7za3w
New Jersey Second Amendment Society – Our mission is to promote the free exercise of Second Amendment rights within the community and Legislature of New Jersey, to educate the community regarding the enjoyable, safe, and responsible use of firearms, and to engender a sense of camaraderie and fellowship among the members and their families. Visit: www.nj2as.com