BOGART, Ga. –-(Ammoland.com)- QDMA is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Midwest Regional Director. This is a home-based position covering Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska.
QDMA Regional Directors work closely with QDMA’s volunteer Branches to plan, organize, and conduct successful fundraising and educational events. Regional Directors are also responsible for increasing the number of QDMA members and Branches in their respective regions, promoting QDMA programs, and facilitating involvement by QDMA Branches and members.
- College degree required
- Solid appreciation and working knowledge of deer hunting and management
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to organize and conduct fundraising events
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills
- Sound computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to travel frequently and work outside of normal business hours
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Salary / Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Benefits include competitive health insurance, vacation, retirement, paid holidays, and flexible working arrangements.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2013
Interested persons should forward a resume, cover letter, and three references to: Lisa Stevens, Human Resources at [email protected] or 170 Whitetail Way, Bogart, GA 30622.
The QDMA is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, age, religion, creed or national origin.
QDMA is dedicated to ensuring the future of white-tailed deer, wildlife habitat and our hunting heritage. Founded in 1988, QDMA is a national nonprofit wildlife conservation organization with nearly 50,000 members in all 50 states and Canada. To learn more about QDMA and why it is the future of deer hunting, call 800-209-3337 or visit www.QDMA.com. QDMA can also be found on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheQDMA and Twitter at www.twitter.com/TheQDMA.