BEDFORD, MA -(Ammoland.com)- ThermaCELL Heated Insoles has transformed how time is spent outdoors by bringing heat to your feet and is now introducing a one-of-a-kind heated insole with new features including extendable use and increased flexibility.
The ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX has more features and functionality than any other foot warming option available on the market today.
Product features give consumers who work or play outdoors the option of braving the elements longer with additional comfort. The removable, rechargeable battery can easily and quickly be changed while the insole remains in the boot or shoe. By purchasing additional battery packs (sold separately), consumers can have extra batteries ready to reload into their insoles, ensuring all day warmth.
The batteries can be charged by using the included wall charger or any USB port. Other features of the insole include the use of a more flexible material for easy insertion into a variety of shoes or boots. The battery cover is made from Poron, an antimicrobial, shock-absorbing cushion that is comfortable and resilient.
“The customer demand for ThermaCELL Heated Insoles was so strong, we added another Heated Insole product to our line, embedding many more bells and whistles to make ProFLEX one-of-kind,” said Bill Schawbel, chief executive office for Schawbel Technologies LLC, parent company for ThermaCELL Heated Insoles.
“Now customers ranging from police officers to people with poor circulation can enjoy warmth in their footwear longer with a rechargeable, removable battery. No need to wait for Heated Insoles to recharge, just swap out the battery for immediate, continued comfort with ProFLEX.”
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX product features include:
- Rechargeable, removal battery that can be changed without removing insole from footwear. The battery is covered in Poron, an antimicrobial, shock-absorbing cushion
- Made from Polyurethane foam that is breathable, conducts heat efficiently, offers great shape retention and shock absorbency
- Wall charger and USB cable are included so insoles can be charged from any wall outlet or USB port
- The wires on the battery charger can be disconnected, and be used as a protective carrying case for the batteries
- Insoles are highly water resistant to protect electronics and were manufactured using a unique protection process
- Utilizes one-of-a-kind patent-pending technology
- Batteries charge in four hours or less and last up to 5 hours per charge
- Made for men and women, the ProFLEX Insoles are customizable to fit any shoe size from a women’s 4.5 to a men’s 14, and are available in: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large.
Consistent with the original ThermaCELL Heated Insoles, the advanced heat technology provides remote controlled foot warming comfort as needed. The high-tech wireless remote gives fingertip control between Medium heat (100°F), High heat (111°F) and No Heat, all while feet remain comfortably inside your shoes or boots. Each remote features a uniquely coded, highly reliable radio frequency transmitter that is paired to one set of insoles and has a range of seven feet. The remote can easily be attached to zippers and belts or simply stored inside a pocket.
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX are highly water resistant, function well in damp environments and work interchangeably with shoes, boots and waders. Their versatility allows the freedom to slip them into different footwear, depending on the activity. The lightweight soft cushion design provides additional shock absorption for all day comfort.
And, SATRA, worldwide leader in footwear testing, research and development, contributed to the development of ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX and evaluated them for durability and heating performance. ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX have an MSRP of $179.99 and are an extended solution to cold feet.
I found the best price on ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX on Amazon ~ AmmoLand
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles is a brand of Schawbel Technologies LLC, a leading innovator of outdoor comfort technology with a rich 30 year history in bringing comfort to the outdoors. For more information visit www.thermacell.com or call 866-753-3837.
Have model THS-02 how do you change batteries and what do they cost or is that another model.I Like them my wife has cold feet all the time and we live in Florida no snow