2nd Amendment Muscle Car on Display at NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits

2nd Amendment Muscle Car on Display at NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits
2nd Amendment Muscle Car on Display at NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits
Sportsman Channel
Sportsman Channel

Indianapolis, Ind – -(Ammoland.Com- – The 2nd Amendment muscle car, designed by Danny “The Count” Koker of the TV show “Counting Cars,” and owned by Andy Ross, musician and host of “Maximum Archery” on Sportsman Channel, is on display at the 143rd Annual NRA Meeting & Exhibits at Indianapolis, Ind this weekend.

Ross is giving away autographed posters of the muscle car, which is located near the main entrance to the show in the main lobby of the convention center.

“This car has only been out on tour for a limited time, so we are excited to bring it to the core audience of NRA members who could really appreciate it,” said Ross.

Watch this video of a “behind the scenes” take with The Count on how this care was made:

Neel Patel
Neel Patel (@neelseowork)

Beast is shining like a mirror. If you also want DIY car care products for your car, visit https://www.autofresh.in

Edd Dalton
Edd Dalton

Mr Ross, I’m retired Navy and needless to say, a supporter of the 2nd Amendment, as well as the rest of the Constitution. My partner (Purple Navy SEAL (retired) and I just started a shop a year ago, our dream job, building muscle cars and hot rods. When I first seen Counts Customs episode of your Stingray a couple of years ago, I melted. but overjoyed. I connected on so many levels, I cant even begin to describe. I had been scrapbooking C3 Vettes for some time, as I also own a 69. Photos of your 2nd Amendment immediately went… Read more »

Hans Meibergen
Hans Meibergen
Reply to  Edd Dalton

BEWARE OF ANDY ROSS. THIS GUY IS A CROOK! On 22nd of May 1995 we have paid US$. 4496,50 to his company KROSSROAD (Guitar amplifier company) As a Benelux distributor in Musical Instruments he should supply us KROSSROAD Bass Amps and Cabinets. After a lot of letters, faxes and telephone calls we only received 1(!) AR200 Bass-head which leaves an amount of US$. 4.116,12 plus 10% per annum interest from May 22, 1995 until delivery or refund. Andy Ross (and hid father Budd) told us a lot of Bullshit stories why they did not supply us the goods we have… Read more »

Norman
Norman

Any chance that it will be at this years NRA Convention?

Tim Eye
Tim Eye

What an awesome job you guy’s did on this car. It is by far my favorite. I stand firm on the second ammendment, and I thank Andy Ross for what he is doing for it as well. Thanks to all of you.

MicheleMarie
MicheleMarie

I’m a California gun dealer and the state of CA is very close to taking the right to bear arms away from us. I am a 47 year old female mother of two and it scares me that the American people will forget how the amendment was fought for by our families and how many of them lost their lives for this right !

Robert Swiney
Robert Swiney

Love the counting cars episode with your 2amendment corvet i really want to get the same tatoo really cool.

jd
jd

It’s great to see American muscle being celebrated along with our freedom.Someone please send a message to Uncle Bammy this is the American way and we don’t any “changes”.