United States –-(Ammoland.com)- Yes… here it is. The definitive list of all the stupidly moronic things that anti-gunners say about guns, gun owners, and gun ownership in general.
Did I miss anything?
- I carry a cell phone because a gun is too heavy.
- When seconds count, the police are only a few minutes away.
- What do I have to be paranoid about? I have a superior intellect.
- Guns kill people.
- I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere.
- I'd rather need it and not have it than have it and not need it.
- All guns are full-auto AK-47 machine guns.
- I don't own a gun to keep from being killed.
- I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
- I don't own a gun because guns scare people.
- Common sense gun laws.
- I don't own a gun because it would make me feel like a man.
- If your gun doesn't kill people then it must be broken.
- I'd rather someone get raped than have a gun in their purse.
- Gun Show loophole.
- I don't own a gun for the same reason that I dont wear my seat belt.
- Guns are the leading cause of death in America.
- My car has never killed anyone.
- I don't own a gun because I am not a racist.
- You can buy a grenade at a gun shop.
- If we banned all guns there would be no murder.
- Guns kill more people than everything else combined.
- I don't carry a gun because sometimes I'm kinda in a scary place.
- I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.
- The NRA writes our laws.
- I don't carry a gun for the greater public good.
- Gun owners are violent.
- I don't own a gun because there are no limitations to government.
- Only the police and the military should have guns.
- Guns are designed to kill.
- I don't carry a gun because I hate cowboys.
- Shoulder thingy that goes up.
- America has more murders than all other countries combined.
- If a child even sees the image of a gun he will die.
- If we put up this gun free zone sign then no one will ever get killed.
- I don't carry a gun because the police will protect me.
- The second amendment is antiquated and the constitution is a living document anyway and is open for interpretation.
Eric at the Gunmart Blog – Eric is a gun blogger, firearms enthusiast, and sorry excuse for a hunter. He is also an AmmoLand Shoting Sports News Columnist. Leave him some comments on this article before you go. You can also follow Eric on Facebook, Twitter and at his blog, Gunmart. Visit: GunmartBlog.com