Springfield, MO. -(Ammoland.com)- RedHead Tech Soft Shell hunting jackets and hunting pants have several special features that make them a great choice for early season bowhunters. The addition of zeolite, known for its ability to capture odor molecules, adds a scent control benefit to this already high-tech fabric.
The bonded soft shell of the pants and jackets provides a durable fabric that stands up to tough hunting conditions while the soft fleece on the inside will keep hunters warm without bulk. Strategically placed darts at the knees and elbows allow the fabric to flex so it’s easy to bend and move.
The jacket has several other features for bow hunters. First, jacket sleeves are tapered and a zipper locks down the wrists so nothing gets in the way when shooting.
Plus, a roomy chest pocket on the jacket is the perfect place to stash a rangefinder or other gear.
In addition, treestand hunters using the RedHead Tech Soft Shell jacket will appreciate being able to wear their full-body safety harness underneath their jacket. A port on the back of the jacket allows hunters to pull the tether out for a quick connect to the tree strap.
The pants are designed with hunters’ needs in mind as well. They include two zippered cargo pockets that are easy to get into when sitting yet lay flat when hunters are standing. In addition, ankle zippers make it easy to pull the pants over a pair of boots.
RedHead Tech Soft Shell Jackets
- Bonded soft-shell construction combining the performance and durability of an outer soft shell with a warm dense fleece on the inside
- Reverse coil full-front zipper with zipper garage
- Chest zippered utility pocket with lock down sliders
- Two side zippered hand warmer pockets
- Integrated lock down zippered wrist closures
- Left chest security pocket
- 100% polyester Machine wash
RedHead Tech Soft Shell Pants
- Bonded soft-shell construction, combining the performance and durability of an outer soft shell with a warm dense fleece on the inside
- Dual front snaps and relief zipper
- Belt loops with integrated quick release performance belt
- Two deep front pockets
- Two side lock down zippered slash cargo pockets
- Two 8-inch ankle zippers with lock sliders
- Reinforced ankle kick plates
- Inside waist rubber band
- 100% polyester Machine wash
About Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops, which specializes in outdoor fun, operates 85 retail stores and Tracker Marine Centers across America and Canada that are visited by more than 116 million people every year. Bass Pro Shops stores, many of which feature restaurants, offer hunting, fishing, camping and other outdoor gear while their catalogs and website serve shoppers throughout the world. The company’s Tracker Marine Group, which has produced the number one selling brand of fishing boats for more than 35 years, manufactures and sells a variety of boats for fishing and cruising. Family fun is on tap at Bass Pro Shops resort Big Cedar Lodge, voted number six by Travel and Leisure Magazine as World's Best Hotels for Families.