Plano, IL –-(Ammoland.com)- Plano Synergy, an innovative outdoors and wildlife conglomerate with numerous subsidiaries, is seeking a marketing and PR professional in Plano, IL.
The organization is an influencer in both the hunting and fishing realms where it is a leading platform in the outdoor products industry.
The employee will enjoy the benefits of being part of one of the nation's largest outdoors and wildlife corporations that maintains great influence within the industry. Furthermore, employment with Plano Synergy will provide the employee with challenging and satisfying work.
By joining our marketing team, the employee will have the opportunity to work with industry influencers, manage high profile projects, and develop one's self professionally.
Here at Plano Synergy, we place a strong emphasis on our employees and believe they are our greatest asset. It is our goal to strengthen our employees professionally while providing them opportunities to become leaders within their communities. We place our employees first because they make us who we are.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Plano Synergy team, then please review the job description below.
- Job Title: Marketing -PR- Pro-Staff Coordinator
- Division: Outdoor / Fall Products
- Reports to: Director of Marketing
- External relationships: Pro-Staff, Media, Customers
- Internal relationships: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Consumer Care, Purchasing, Manufacturing
- Salary: An attractive and competitive compensation/benefits package, commensurate with experience
- Core Hours: Mon – Fri; 8 am – 5 pm;
- Location: Plano, IL (relocation expenses will not be covered)
The Marketing -PR- Pro Staff Coordinator assists in the marketing and management and execution of the Outdoor Division product lines, management of eternal Pro-Staff, inclusive of contracts, deliverables, schedules and budgets.
This position will also work closely with the Brand Marketing Manager to develop Pro-Staff integration and execution of Brand Strategies in regards to Digital & Social Media, Print & Television. Development and execution of a Public Relations schedule as part of the Brand Strategies.
Job tasks are typically performed under minimal supervision with some direction from the Brand Marketing Manager. A moderate level of discretion and latitude is exercised in completing and prioritizing job tasks.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned when necessary.
Essential Job Requirements
- Primary focus will be to assist in identifying, creating, and managing the communication plans that drive channel growth
- Management of external Pro-Staff inclusive on contracts, appearances, schedules while maintaining budgetary expectations
- Creation of Content Calendar that will allow for unique content to be continually streaming in for use in social media assets, YouTube, and external/internal marketing presentations
- Consolidate materials and issue reports covering advertising, public relations, and website performance
- Attendance of Trade & Consumer Shows as well as participation in events related to the execution of duties
- Assists in coordinating and executing market research projects as needed
- Keep promotional materials in-stock and ready for distribution; maintains marketing files and media library
- Coordinates and executes periodic projects including consumer catalog mailings, grassroots promotions, sponsorships, etc
- Planning & Execution of meetings, trade and consumer shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Screen and answer Pro-Staff sponsorship requests
- Monitors the impact of marketing resources ( specifically Pro-Staff & Public Relations) spent by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts; creates awareness of budgetary issues and opportunities; fiscally accountable for managing within an assigned budget
- Capable of managing numerous assignments and a steady high volume of work to consistently meet deadlines
- Maintains a mature, professional, and upbeat attitude at work in making sound and prudent business decisions
- Works independently or as a part of a team with minimal supervision and communicates essential feedback
Qualifications and Experience
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Experience in Brand Marketing Program implementation is preferred
- Experience with budgets, media, events, and promotions
- Mastery of skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- High energy, persistent, inquisitive, reliable, and great work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills, resourceful, creative, and results-oriented
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Problem-solving skills, critical thinking, analytical, and the ability to seek out and probe for information
- Ability to travel and keep non-traditional hours while maintaining communications w/ Home office