Manasquan, NJ –-(Ammoland.com)- One lucky SOB is going to win a $1,689.00 Daniel Defense DDM4v9 Rifle and it could be you.
AmmoLand Shooting Sports News and the premier manufacture black rifle, Daniel Defense, have teamed up to make your summer even better by giving away one brand new Daniel Defense DDM4v9 Rifle.
The new Daniel Defense DDM4v9 rifle is designed to satisfy the needs of modern shooters not only in popular shooting sports but also for tactical and defensive applications. The long, 15” DDM4 quad rail over a 16” cold hammer forged Government profile barrel gives the operator the option to have the support hand extended out close to the muzzle allowing you to drive the gun more precisely, and preventing over travel when transitioning between multiple targets. This combined with our mid-length gas system which is known to have a smoother recoil impulse allows for quick but precise rapid fire. The longer rail also affords the winning shooter plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights.
If your lucky enough to win this rifle it also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEI VER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL LADDERS: 3 low profile ladders made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
How Do I Enter?
The giveaway enter dates runs from July 15th, 2014 to August 15th, 2014 with the winner drawn on August 16th 2014.
Everyone who signs up, or is an existing subscriber, to the AmmoLand Shooting Sports News daily & monthly emails is eligible to win.
Eligible Winners, must be 18 years of age, a legal resident of the United States and be lawfully eligible under local, state and federal rules to accept the transfer of firearms through a licensed Federal Firearms License. No monetary compensation for ineligible winners.
Do you get our daily email? Then your already entered. Do you need to sign up? Then you can do so here:
This Promotion is Now Over. See Winner Below.
About Daniel Defense
President and CEO, Marty Daniel founded Daniel Defense at the turn of the 21st century. From its humble beginnings as a start-up company, creating rails and accessories for the AR-15 platform in small batches, Daniel Defense has grown exponentially over the last decade, and is now known for its premium line of rifles and firearms accessories. Now with two locations and a combined 137,000 square feet of available manufacturing space, Daniel Defense looks forward to continued growth, as well as the opportunity to better serve their customers.
For more information, visit www.danieldefense.com.
About AmmoLand.com – Shooting Sports News
Ammoland.com isthe web’s leading Shooting Sports News Service for the Ammunition, Firearms, Shooting, Hunting and Conservation communities. AmmoLand has a FREE Shooting Sports News Service that is seen by 10,000′s of Ammunition, Shooting and Pro Firearms enthusiast every day. Visit them at www.AmmoLand.com