USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Shooting USA – Tennessee SCTP State Championships
It’s the second largest Scholastic Clay Target Program event of the year, with more than 1,000 youngsters breaking clays in Nashville. Plus, LAPD’s finest compete for bragging rights in the Top Gun Match. And is it a pistol? Is it a carbine? The Model of 1855 is both – and now one of History’s Guns.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots Classic – Julie's Shooting & Fireworks Show
Smith & Wesson pro, Julie Golob leads off with a firework celebration! 4th of July favorites become Impossible Shots for Julie and her M&P Shield. Then Randy Oitker shoots five arrows at a time. Randy first repeats his Guinness world record, and then beats it with another record. Five more arrows shot on five targets, like you've never seen.
AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 3:30PM, 9:00PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 2:30 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 1:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 12:30PM, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM
- Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots:
- Eastern Time: 3:30AM, 3:00 PM, 11:00 PM, 2:30AM Thursday
- Central Time: 2:30AM, 2:00 PM, 10:00 PM, 1:30 AM Thursday
- Mountain Time: 1:30AM, 1:00PM, 9:00 PM, 12:30 AM
- Pacific Time: 12:30AM, Noon, 8:00 PM, 11:30 PM
- Travel Schedule: “World Series of the Shooting Sports”
The National Matches continue a 107-year tradition at Camp Perry, Ohio, where the nation’s best civilian and military marksmen and women compete in the 5-week rifle and pistol matches. Producer Mark Shafer and team, will be there, so be sure to say “hi” and keep an eye on Shooting USA in the coming weeks – you might make an appearance!
Are You Connected?
The Shooting USA Show Page on Facebook will keep you briefed on what’s happening this week.
Jim Defending the 2nd by Example in the 21st Year [email protected]