USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Shooting USA – USPSA Open Nationals – The Back Up Gun Nationals
It's the match for the gun you actually carry, in the first Backup Gun Nationals at Smith & Wesson's ranges in Springfield, Mass. The snub nosed revolvers and pocket pistols are shooting head-to-head in competition that simulates CCW in the real world.
Plus, the story of the moon clip, created for the M1917 Colt. Then John shows you how to improve your AR Trigger in a Brownells Home Gunsmithing Project. And Todd Jarrett shows you how to shoot your AR in unusual positions.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – Jerry's Blind Reloads
Smith & Wesson Pro Jerry Miculek shows why he's the fastest revolver re-loader in history. Then Jerry takes on the Impossible, reloading without looking, blindfolded. Plus Randy Oitker proves he can shoot from any position. Precision archery on his back.
AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 3:30PM, 9:00PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 2:30 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 1:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 12:30PM, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM
- Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots:
- Eastern Time: 3:30AM, 3:00 PM, 11:00 PM, 2:30AM Thursday
- Central Time: 2:30AM, 2:00 PM, 10:00 PM, 1:30 AM Thursday
- Mountain Time: 1:30AM, 1:00PM, 9:00 PM, 12:30 AM
- Pacific Time: 12:30AM, Noon, 8:00 PM, 11:30 PM
Are You Connected?
The Shooting USA Show Page on Facebook will keep you briefed on what’s happening this week. https://www.facebook.com/JimScoutten.ShootingUSA?ref=br_tfJim Defending the 2nd by Example in the 21st Year [email protected]